i actually am the noob

devil32445
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

:rolleyes: hey all (:

ive been hooked up to paintball for a while now but i found it got a bit boring and expensive in the longtearm, so ive started airsoft. i was wondering could someone send me a link to the perfect gun ( a semi automatic, high fps with 2 tone) i was also wondering on that licence, im 15 so does this mean i cant get it or what :S

thanks a lot

ollie (:

Ethier way untill your 18 your carnt buy a gun full stop.

This means the licence that means you can buy a RiF (Reolistic Firarm) you have to be 18 to be able to get

However there is TT (Two Tone) guns lie you said which your parents can buy for you

Here is the best website in my opinion

www.actionhobbies.co.uk

Go onto Two tone guns (professinal) and TBH anyone of them are good guns

But a word of advice dont spend to much on a TT cose you will want a RiF what you get a licence

Thanks

Jack

Well first of all you only carnt BUY RiFs without a licence but you CAN use someone elses as long as it is still there when your useing it

So in short you CAN use the rentals or a mates gun but you CARNT go out and buy one from a shop

For the gun?

It depends on what you feel comfy with

What i tell new players is play a few games and ask the players there if you can "have a feel of there gun" if they dont take it the wrong way...

:) nah jokes 90% of players would be more then happy to beacuse they get to so off there hard erned guns ;)

Any thing with RIS rails (some times called RAS) can take scopes etc with ease

Thanks

Jack

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Have you been to your first game yet? It does vary quite a bit from paintball, so I wouldn't just assume it is the cheaper alternative of the two.

Hope this helps.

Archived