Battlefield 4

Lozart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I like the game, used to play it all the time. I have started thinking about just buying the shortcut packs for the weapon classes that are taking an age to grind (DMR for example). I have NOOOOOOO problem with pay to win ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Team deathmatch and a shotty is a good way to lose hours of your life

Been there, done that! Happy days indeed!

• Supporters

Airsoft Ed, what map was that? Was it a DLC?

It was Guilin Peaks from the China Rising DLC

• Supporters

Long time PC gamer. Played BF4 for quite sometime, refuse to buy anymore DLC after Second Assault. Now can hardly find any servers to play Rush on! :-)

Gone back to BF3.

I went premium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I love it too. Thoroughly addicted.

Really enjoying the weapon selection and how certain weapons are faction specific like in the good old days.

M16A3 is OP as fuck though...

I love it too. Thoroughly addicted.

Really enjoying the weapon selection and how certain weapons are faction specific like in the good old days.

M16A3 is OP as f*ck though...

I have been using the R0933 for police and purchased the ak74u for other blokes (I forgot name).

Definitely getting this when it comes out, gone off the cod franchise and advance warfare was too bigger up and sci fi. Only thing is, this isn't what I expected lol. Was hoping for more a modern day, set location game like MOH 2010 bet better graphics etc. Still, looks good and'll get it :)

• 1 year later...

Bumpity bump.

I've been playing shooters for years but never got into this one... However I picked it up again and holy moly i'm having a blast.

Immediately after picking it up again I sucked, not shooting because I believe I have a high level of skill for that, but map awareness since I had none at all in operation locker.

After a week of playing my KD is shooting up now that I know where to go and how the mechanics work etc. Currently trying to unlock all carbines however having too much fun with the acw-r and M18 smokes (4 of them per life).

M18 smokes all day baby. I now take it over any HE grenade because smokes have saved my life much more times than lobbing a random grenade.

Bumpity bump.

I've been playing shooters for years but never got into this one... However I picked it up again and holy moly i'm having a blast.

Immediately after picking it up again I sucked, not shooting because I believe I have a high level of skill for that, but map awareness since I had none at all in operation locker.

After a week of playing my KD is shooting up now that I know where to go and how the mechanics work etc. Currently trying to unlock all carbines however having too much fun with the acw-r and M18 smokes (4 of them per life).

M18 smokes all day baby. I now take it over any HE grenade because smokes have saved my life much more times than lobbing a random grenade.

Hk416 with the lil shot gun on the bottom

Saves my ass when I run out of ammo in cqc

4 smokes on Operation Locker 64 player rush is fun to do. Annoys so many people but is funny lol. And is actually helpful, but not the point.

Archived