British Army Videos

PhillipR34
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

These are great mate! Interesting on the first video the guy shouts "Magazine" or something similar. I stopped doing that after I did the same and the aggressor charged and pasted me. Guess I didn't have the second man covering my arse.

Found this funny video on the same channel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Gok Wan in command & the amazing 10min mag change!

Not exactly British Army but I watched this on Yesterday, started last week (first two episodes) but there will most likely be re-runs.

The show is called Close Quarter Battle and it's US Army veteran explaining about CQB, Urban Battle, weapons, strategies etc. Quite interesting stuff.

http://uktv.co.uk/yesterday/homepage/sid/9563

I started to watch that. I couldn't watch the first one but the second one was interesting but I felt like they didn't talk about tactics much. But still, going to keep on watching for a while and see if it improves.

• Supporters

Not exactly British Army but I watched this on Yesterday, started last week (first two episodes) but there will most likely be re-runs.

The show is called Close Quarter Battle and it's US Army veteran explaining about CQB, Urban Battle, weapons, strategies etc. Quite interesting stuff.

http://uktv.co.uk/yesterday/homepage/sid/9563

Bugger! I knew there was something I meant to add to my tivo (v^^v)

• Supporters

do any of you guys watch the royal marines mission Afghanistan? i think it was on channel 5 a while back :) i love it

I watched Our War, I think that was on Channel 5? 'Cos that was epic, real eye opener.

Also, Bluestone 42 :P

Gok Wan in command & the amazing 10min mag change!

WTF!!!!

No slings fitted to the weapons systems, the drills and spacing's are a total cluster F*^K,

What happened to the ruling of:

A sling must be fitted when conducting training with weapons, or when carrying A DP, GP rifle or LSW, except when on formal parade. Quoting the JSP 535 cadet training safety precautions.

I would have stopped that exercise straight away!!

That was with the old L98A1 straight pull system. Since we've been using the A2 we're allowed to move with blanks in the chamber as long as we have the safety catch on.

• Supporters

That's the CCF for ya. Brilliant at shooting, shit at everything else. I once saw a CCF cadet corporal who saluted with his left hand on a county parade lol

Not hardened professional Army cadets like yourself then? You should comment on the video and spin them some of your dits.

To be honest, I don't know why anyone is getting all hairy about it, particularly the whole slings attached thing.

Its Blank, there's evidently DS to the rear. Take a breather, definitely no need to "stop the exercise" for anything that happens in that video...Other than the fashion crisis.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived