Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wezza

I WANT A M41 PULSE RIFLE

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, willing to pay up to £500 for the right gun here

and airsoft pulse rifle, but price will depend on quality :)

text me if you have one 07827912354

Thanks

Wes

Are you talking about this one??

aliens.gif

One of those "oooooooooh" things. This is a Cyma M1A1 Thompson and the Aliens Pulse Rifle Kit fully assembled. It looks spanky... because it is. The counter on the side actually works counting from 95 each time. You'll never hit anything for watching it and saying things like "it's game over man". Enjoy it until the bugs get you!

History:

The Armat M41A is a fictional weapon, a 10 mm pulse-action air-cooled automatic assault rifle, which is the basic rifle of the U.S. Colonial Marine Corps and the U.S. Army in the Alien series of films. The standard service variant has an over-and-under configuration incorporating a PN 30 mm pump-action grenade launcher.

Since the release of Aliens in 1986, the M41A has become one of the best-known and most popular science-fiction weapons in cinema history. The M41A also makes a brief appearance at the end of Alien³, carried by the company soldiers, but the prop weapons originally used in Aliens were re-painted black for that film- the audio used for its gunfire is also different.

Be weary of that site.. check out the 'Places to Buy' forum for more info on that.

It's a good job I decided not to buy one myself then!!!! Thanks for the heads up.

:)