Airsoft Failures

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After getting a very nice string of kills i took cover behind a bunker. I looked round the bunker and took a shot at a guy on the other team. Nothing fired so he shot me. I called hit, turned round to walk back to the regen point but hit a tree and fell over :lol:

Just had another one, and its driving me nuts.

I thought I'd update the look of my SIG. I'd started to do so, sanding away at some of the paint to leave me with a nice bare-metal finish in places.

Almost finished. It was looking good.

I then picked up the wrong piece of sand paper (course/rough) and scraped the wrong area, leaving an awful mark. Since I have no black paint that matches the area...I'm having to sand all of it off <_<

Also, just taken my beloved Saytie away to have an overhaul. I feel sad without her it :mellow: .

Preperation is your freind.... If you had masked off all the areas you didnt want marked before you started you wouldnt of made that mistake :)

And hindsight is a wonderful thing :P

Well, I've nearly done. Its looking ok, and I think I prefer the new black.

I'll add my Failure, although embarrassing. :(

Sneaking through the woodline, all of a sudden, i hear a 'ssssssss',

I say to my friend: What the hell is that noise?'

I look down, its in my grenade bag attached to my leg...

'RUUUUNNN!!'

Nothing i can possibly do... cant put my hand in there! So i just turn away and let it go off :( 4 grenades in total went off in my leg bag blowing a hole straight through it and my pants. Suffice to say i had some bruising after that game, and never used a leg bag for a load of grenades ever again.

Good times.

Nothing i can possibly do... cant put my hand in there! So i just turn away and let it go off :(

Good times.

Should of dropped the pouch... i bet you hand stung a bit

just reread your post... i is stoopid

not my own failure, but a mates.

my friends family owns a 20 acre coppice woodland (with a small hill area with a warhouse and bunker built by us) area and decided to buy about 20 £20 shotguns and 10 DE M4's (as well as a couple of BE augs and Xm8's brought by other) he invited me around because i was "the airsoft army geek", i turned up with my WE HK416 (with C02 mags), M16 with systema internals, dual HFC M9's and my ruger C02 superhawk thinking it was going to be similar to a normal skirmish.

the first game there were 3 teams, me with my M16 (to make it fairer i used only 30rd Pmags and on semi) and both M9's, a girl and a guy with shotguns, and a guy with a aug.

the second team, 10 shotguns, 2 xm8's, and 4 M4's

team 3, 8 shotguns, 1 xm8, 1 aug and 6 M4's.

we started off with a simple team death match, i was one of the first killed (by my female teammate with a shotgun(i did get about 5-8 kills though)).

the second game both of the other teams decided to hide in the warehouse and team up, but i had decided to get the HK416 out, it was like something the SAS did, and the noise the HK416 made actually reverberated through the warehouse.

now the fail.

after about 10mins and almost out of ammo the remaining enemy team decided to run (i gave one of my 2 radios to the rest of my team waiting outside) running outside i let the 416 hang on it's sling and brought out both of the M9's firing till empty, there was me, the girl with the shotgun, and one remaining enemy who was running away, holstering the pistols, bringing up the 416 aimed for the centre of the back, and fired, right at that moment he stepped in a rabbit hole and fell, with the BB hitting him in the back of the head, for the rest of the week he refused to speak to me because the round left a huge red welt on the back of the head (he had shaved the back and sides of his hair), and everybody was rolling with laughter because he yelped when hitting the rabbit hole and screamed when the round hit. unfortunately there weren't any pics because of the screaming rage he had and going home immediately.

New one from last weekend. I won't name anyone but we were playing the pistol and shotgun game and I was using the Franchie SAS ahotgun (which I would definately recomend as it's awsome) and I saw some kid on the other team who I vaguely know. I shot him in the legs and the three shotgun rounds hit him.

No joke he screamed so much I thaught he was dieing :lol: . I had shot loads of other people in that game and no one else had such a big reaction. Afterwards he started complaining to me it really hert, the FPS was too high and that he was going to try and get me banned. I know for a fact the FPS is not too high because I had it chronoed at the Labs a month before! In the end I told him to ______ off because he was really getting on my nerves. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN DON'T PLAY AIRSOFT! :angry:

• Supporters

At CSW on the weekend I had my drop leg holster attached only to my belt with the leg clips undone because I have a rash on my upper thigh- its going now. Anyways we were attacking the village but no one could hett across the bridges (yellows) so eventually the marshals allowed us to cross the river from anywhere.

I made a jump over the river near bakers crossing, about 5m to the right and took cover behind a tree. All was fine.

I force my friend to supress the opfor while I ran for a mound off earth, I kind I dived/slid and in the process my unclipped holster with my pistol in it (which is fairly heavy) smashed me where no man wants to get smashed:'( god that hurt

New one from last weekend. I won't name anyone but we were playing the pistol and shotgun game and I was using the Franchie SAS ahotgun (which I would definately recomend as it's awsome) and I saw some kid on the other team who I vaguely know. I shot him in the legs and the three shotgun rounds hit him.

No joke he screamed so much I thaught he was dieing :lol: . I had shot loads of other people in that game and no one else had such a big reaction. Afterwards he started complaining to me it really hert, the FPS was too high and that he was going to try and get me banned. I know for a fact the FPS is not too high because I had it chronoed at the Labs a month before! In the end I told him to ______ off because he was really getting on my nerves. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN DON'T PLAY AIRSOFT! :angry:

Fail :P

• AF-UK Founding Member
Trespassing, using weapons in public, no eye protection.. :rolleyes:

Its thanks to people like you that we have VCRA. :angry:

dont cry!

He's not crying, and there is no need to say such a thing.

What you described was a perfect example of why the sale of RIF's has had to be regulated. From an observers view people running round with guns can mean real guns. If said observer then goes and report it to the police then they are going to get involved with real guns and shoot them if they consider that they or anyone else is at risk. The land owner isn't going to be very happy with all that has gone on either!

This is the last I want to see of this particular discussion anway as it could easily turn into a full blown arguement. That goes for Matt! and you .:l2 a tt l e S:.

back when i lived in ireland you could get one no problem until last year its all change thay are now posted to the nearest police station (not joking)

• 2 months later...

Mine had to be yesterday at Northfleet, I called a gun hit, pulled my pistol, started walking backwards while shooting, caught my boot on something, and ended up doing a backward roll while still shooting and being shot at. Suprised my gas canister in my dump pouch on my back didn't explode tbh :P

My first ever game, It was a woodland game, capture the flag because were cool :D, I managed to get the flag, last guy on my team and they had two, almost got to the end and bang!

No I didnt get shot, there a metre long rabbit or whatever hole that was covered up, leg went straight into it and got stuck -.- the bright side is that they never found me, bad side is after the time limit I had to call the Marshall for 'assistance' -.-

My only real fail was losing my P226 for half the day. Lanyard all the way these days. Once when i went paintballing, i slide down a steep hill, and my gun got caught half way down by the trigger guard. had to run around and up, and fall down again to get it as it was too steep to climb.

But, lots of talks of holes, reminds me of when i worked at an outdoor adventure company, we were playing a kind of CTF game with kids, and a girl was running.. slipped, and went waist deep into a badger hole and got stuck. Quite funny seeing a body, head and arms sticking out the ground, waving about. She was crying and worried the badger would drag her to hell, but afterwards i had a good laugh with the teachers. bless 'em!

But, lots of talks of holes, reminds me of when i worked at...

Oh god no, i thought airsoft was a "clean" community :P

Oh god no, i thought airsoft was a "clean" community :P

Oh you naive fool... :P:lol:

I had a really funny one the first time I dismantled and re-built my P229, a real Johnny English moment.

Took pistol down, cleaned it. Everything was fine.

Put it back together. Seemed fine. Gassed up, and loaded, I took it for a test spin.

Suddenly there's a huge puff of gas, and in true Johnny English fashion, the mag falls out and the slide is catapulted across the room. A bb rolls out of the barrel.

And that my friends, was the day I learnt to make sure the slide-lock was let properly!

Archived