Airsoft Failures

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

i have only played three games but EVERY TIME on the first map i get headshotted by my best mate, friendly fire my @#!*. right behind the ears though, the only thing worste is where the pellets break on the mask grilles, leaving you spitting out BB while gurguling HIT!!.

Throwing a screening smoke with all my might.... only to see it bounce back off a tree and land back at my feet and having to casually pick it up again and throw it while everything around me turns red....

Me and another guy in my team were hidden in a tower when 3 dodgy looking blokes started aiming their weapons in our direction needless to say I opened fire with my kp-05 pistol. 3 rounds fired 3 headshots....... Then I found out that they were the last three players on our side still in the game apart from us two.

I then went to revive them all then I got shot leaving my mate left all on his own.

As the Marshall saw my blue on blue he decided to revive me but in order to play for the other side. This being the case, out came the pistol, sprinted back to my old position where my old team player (now enemy) was and double tapped him in the forehead

Another was when I sprinted up to an enemy hiding behind a wall, put my pistol round the corner and shouted SURRENDER! He turned around and went to fire so I pulled my trigger.

Long story short gas your mags

Around a month ago i was trying to run down a hill to get to cover and there was pieces of cardboard scattered around (have no idea why!) So i decide to make a break for it and slip on a piece of cardboard straight on my back! It hurt like hell and to make things wose a marshal had fired a mortar with a smoke grenade that landed right by my face.

So basicly i was lying there in pain and at the same time choking to death from the smoke grenade! :)

I know which game your talking about.

We went to the Labs in Bexely and my dad through a grendade through a door but it bounced back so he picked it up and lobbed it through the door again but fell over. 3 guys started firing but because he fell over they missed and the grenade killed them! :lol:

Thats more of a win than a fail. Its a mix I would call it a wail lol

Got hit in a cqb game, and stood up and raised my hand. I had my M14 on my back. I turn to see who shot me, and I see a black object shoot past my face with my sling attached to it. Next thing i know, my M14 is on the floor with the mother of all cracks between the reciever and handle. The marshal chuckled and said 'That's expensive.' :(

was playing a wee game of airsoft with my mates at this abandoned quarry we found...

Anywhos, there was a torn down small building that had one wall with a door. my mate was hiding behind the wall with a 3 shot shotgun Whilst i had a Dragunov. Me and him were the only ones left.

he was hiding and wasn't going to show himself so i decided to creep up at the side of the wall and to quickly shoot at him close range (we dint have a rule on how close a sniper could be to shoot). he heard me and opened the door and hid behind it. As i shot the gun, the bb bounced off the door and hit me right in the eye xD... he quickly saw his opportunity and shot me right in the nuts.

i wouldn't <_< recommend doing that by the way lol...

luckly i didnt damage my eye............................... or go nads lmao!!!

Had a 'nade land in front of me when I was prone, jumped up, ran for my life, and heard it explode. The one and only pea that hit me was right in the butt cheek. It hurt to sit down :(

LOL so i went airsofting when it was raining in the morning...heavily...then i thought to myself that my shoes are muddy...why don't i walk in some puddles to get the mud off...the puddle came nearly up to my knee :( lol

looking down the magnified scope of rifle, slowly edging sideways and then bumped into a tree and scope fell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know how but it took me ages to get it on then quickely adjust it, NOT A GOOD DAY!

a mate of mine was running away from being shot at and his prosthetic leg came off and shocked everyone near him then i see him "hoping" back to it shooting all round him it was epic

Ouch, I tried to take cover by jumping.in a small ditch once, turns out it was actually a water filled trench :( I was soaked lol

Yeah, ive done that before at F&O Heywood, jumped into a 'stream' chasing after some guys with an objective, turns out the 'stream' came up to my waist!!! Was not good, pyro got soaked too... :(

Last game of the day, epically failed about 15 mins from the end. Running the trenches at my local site, go to fire M203, forgot to load, kept running and slipped falling onto my M4 and snapped it in half. Left it there thinking, it'll be fine i'll fix it when i get home. Pulled sidearm, No Gas... Knifing it is then... :/

• Supporters
was playing a wee game of airsoft with my mates at this abandoned quarry we found...

As i shot the gun, the bb bounced off the door and hit me right in the eye xD... he quickly saw his opportunity and shot me right in the nuts.

i wouldn't <_< recommend doing that by the way lol...

luckly i didnt damage my eye............................... or go nads lmao!!!

Trespassing, using weapons in public, no eye protection.. :rolleyes:

Its thanks to people like you that we have VCRA. :angry:

Last game at F&O Heywood (2-ish weeks ago)

Spent ages trying to sneakily climb a fair steep hill on one side of the stream river, up a water logged slope.

I'd finally crested the hill, and was about to set up position when the water-logged ground gave way. I knew it had been raining the day before, but I didn't think it was that bad.

I started sliding feet first, on my arse down the hill - when someone from OpFor spotted me. And sprayed me. All around a...certain...part of my anatomy. And continued to do so as I slid down the hill - his excuse was "I didn't raise my arm, stand up or yell hit" - yeah, bit hard to do when you're shooting down a near vertical slope, trying to stop before you end up in the water, or hit the rocks below...

Archived