Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devastator

Looking for some feedback

9 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about reorganising the forums a little bit.

As most of the regulars probably know, the reviews section, skirmish sites section and teams section are all a bit dead.

I was thinking of combining these into there own category and putting the forums you currently see as sub-forums. It'll shorten the page up and collect the less visited forums into one.

Also thinking of adding an off topic area for just general discussion not related to airsoft, probably split up into various sections like movies etc.

What do you think??

Finally, I am also considering taking on another mod (it's by no means definite), this is open to anyone who is active on the forums, simply write to me in a PM explaining why you think you should get the position in 100 words. Obviously looking for someone who has the time to edit posts, sort topics etc, excellent spelling and grammar along with knowledge of the forum software.

I would agree with that.

Movies/TV, computers/games, news? (Although I'd stay a long way away from politics and relgion though :lol: )

Perhaps you should make some of the legal things a little more...'obvious'.

That is, have an FAQ type thing.

So we no longer have the frequent "I haz gun, can I paynet it black?" that seems to pop up ever so often. Or a list of "good starter guns", as I'm sure we're all a little tired of seeing hundreds of "what am bestest gun" threads. Big bold red letters, "NOT A SNIPER RIFLE!"

i think you need a sub board for "showing off your sh*t" cos correct me if im wrong but there is no place on here that people feel they can just post pictures of themself's and there guns.

how about a gallery for pictures?

gallery in what way? just make a sub board for it? or does IP board have a built in gallery?

Changes have been made.

Added a loadouts section to the general discussion category.

Reviews, skirmish sites, teams and guides have all been merged.

Off topic area now active. Posts do not add to your post count in there.

Give me a shout if anything seems a miss :)