Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Boss

TM G36c For Sale (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a Marui G36c, upgraded with M100 spring. Last time I checked it, which was the 24th of this month, it was kicking out 345fps.

Included in the sale is a Laylax large handguard which allows the use of large batteries, so I will throw in 2 x 8.4v 3700 mah batteries and a charger.

I have 3 hi cap mags and 1 lo cap which will also be included, aswell as a Viper South African Assault Vest in black, and a pair of Rhino full finger, full armour gloves.

This gun has only seen 3 day skirmishes at Phoenix Airsoft.

I'm wanting £200 for the lot as I cannot afford to keep the amount of guns I have lol

I am open to offer and/or swaps, but I will not two tone.

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking. BB

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a Marui G36c, upgraded with M100 spring. Last time I checked it, which was the 24th of this month, it was kicking out 345fps.

Included in the sale is a Laylax large handguard which allows the use of large batteries, so I will throw in 2 x 8.4v 3700 mah batteries and a charger.

I have 3 hi cap mags and 1 lo cap which will also be included, aswell as a Viper South African Assault Vest in black, and a pair of Rhino full finger, full armour gloves.

This gun has only seen 3 day skirmishes at Phoenix Airsoft.

I'm wanting £200 for the lot as I cannot afford to keep the amount of guns I have lol

I am open to offer and/or swaps, but I will not two tone.

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking. BB

Hi you have pm mate.

SOLD!! Mods please do your thing

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.