G&P EOD MK18 MOD1 project

TheRifleMan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm planning to change the look of my G&P EOD into a MK18, I'll be buying a DD 7.0 inch Lite rail, QD silencer , Tango Down foregrip and maybe a spray paint in desert (to look good with my MTP plate carrier)

But I've noticed that most of the pics of the MK18's use an Elcan scope... Would an Acog look good?

I'll include both a pic & a video of what I want the gun to turn out

I'm happy to other opinions, too! :)

YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrinEJuYCwk

post-3353-0-55956800-1373920566_thumb.jpg

If your getting a DD Mk18 Rail, Get the 9.5 inch one for a g&p eod as the 7 inch will be too short. As for an ACOG, I personally dont think they look good on the Mk18, A specter or Eotech 553 would look nicer.

Heres a before and after of mine

null_zpseac0ce90.jpg

SAM_4630_zpsaa38d9f5.jpg

If your getting a DD Mk18 Rail, Get the 9.5 inch one for a g&p eod as the 7 inch will be too short. As for an ACOG, I personally dont think they look good on the Mk18, A specter or Eotech 553 would look nicer.

Heres a before and after of mine

null_zpseac0ce90.jpg

SAM_4630_zpsaa38d9f5.jpg

That's nice.. Any idea where I could get the DD lite 9.5?

I got mine from acmgear.com but I think they are sold out they may be able to get them back in again. I did have to modifiy it to fit though as the delta ring supplied didnt fit the receiver.

I got mine from acmgear.com but I think they are sold out they may be able to get them back in again. I did have to modifiy it to fit though as the delta ring supplied didnt fit the receiver.

http://www.acmgear.com/element-mk18-ex042-black-p-947.html

This one?

Archived