Lee Thompson

JG MP5 A4 with accessories

8 posts in this topic

Make - JG

Model - MP5 A4

Accessories - Red dot sight, Claw mount. 5 low cap mags ( 1 Broke) 1 hi-cap, Barrel mount.

Condition - Good/Used

FPS - Came at 320fps but not sure what it is now.

Splits/Swaps/Parts Exchange - Yes/No/No

Price/Payment - £120/ Paypal

Pictures - Yes via email

Im open to offers. This is an ex 2 tone is now black. comes with 5 low cap mags one is broken and a hi cap mag. Gun in very good condition, not used often, never skrimished. Includes 1800mAh battery + charger.

Postage - £5.00

Pickup welcome if you live in Northern Ireland

Hi what i mean by splits is that id be willing to sell parts of the gun separatly eg if you wanted the mags and not the gun etc...

£85 is a bit low consiering the extra mags and red dot. Say £110 inc Postage.

Thanks.

Hi what i mean by splits is that id be willing to sell parts of the gun separatly eg if you wanted the mags and not the gun etc...

£85 is a bit low consiering the extra mags and red dot. Say £110 inc Postage.

Thanks.

hi ,what if i bought the gun alone,would you do it for 85 then,and thanks for the quick reply

Hey, Id be happy with £85 for the gun 1 mag, battery and charger + £5 p+p?

Are you UKARA Registered if your not the gun will Need to be 2 Tone which i can do for a extra charge (whatever paint costs)

Lee

Are you UKARA Registered if your not the gun will Need to be 2 Tone which i can do for a extra charge (whatever paint costs)

Lee

hi and thanks,im happy to give you 90,can i have your paypal and could you hold the gun until friday as thats when i get paid,thanks,oh and how mutch is the red dot sight,also i live in england ,birmingham,is that ok and could i have some pics,my email is ramellmerkage1@live.co.uk

Lee

hi and thanks,im happy to give you 90,can i have your paypal and could you hold the gun until friday as thats when i get paid,thanks,oh and how mutch is the red dot sight,also i live in england ,birmingham,is that ok and could i have some pics,my email is ramellmerkage1@live.co.uk