Hello!

rarmah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there,

I've recently started Airsoft (read: first game of it was on the 17th @ Urban assult) And i have on the way some Camo gear (Britsh DPM desert), Face protection, MOLLE setup (/w hydration)

My budget for my first gun, (after ze' licence of course) is around £275, and im after a TM G36c AEG assault rifle. Has anyone got / used one of these and also, if its a bad coice, Any reccomendations?

Peace,

Mark "Dragon" Johnson.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Nothing wrong with it at all, FPS can be quite varied but TM's are usually on the lower side so you should be fine. You'll need to get a battery and charger separately. Component shop is a good place for that, you'll need a mini 8.4v and charger, I'd recommend having deans plugs.

Oh and welcome to the forums :)

• Supporters
Hello there,

I've recently started Airsoft (read: first game of it was on the 17th @ Urban assult) And i have on the way some Camo gear (Britsh DPM desert), Face protection, MOLLE setup (/w hydration)

My budget for my first gun, (after ze' licence of course) is around £275, and im after a TM G36c AEG assault rifle. Has anyone got / used one of these and also, if its a bad coice, Any reccomendations?

Peace,

Mark "Dragon" Johnson.

17th of this month?

Who was you, might of seen you :P

Aye, 17th of This month.

I was the long haired one, in black trousers and a rental Facemask / jacket / M16. :) I stuck to Wyvern & Boness

Edit: Thanks for the Advice :) I'll look into it.

Archived