Eagle6

sp00n
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’d always reccomend you shop around. Quite a few places sell the Marui GBBR’s. I’ve ordered a few things from them when I’ve had no other option, and like you said, the service had been fine. I can usually find cheaper elsewhere with good service too. 

If youre after one, consider the second hand market. It’s pretty difficult to scratch a cerakoted receiver. You could end up with one that looks new with a few mags for less than a shop bought one. 

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't recommend them. When I ordered lvl10 gun from them, they never provided me with any info about the order and when it was going to be worked on. Asked them about it every few weeks and eventually asked if they could cancel my order, since they didn't communicate. Apparently they only use phone to discuss with customers, which is kinda shady, since then you won't have any "printed" documents about the exchange with this company.

And I slowly started to realize why was that...

Naturally, they refused to cancel my order, talking how they have already spent the money (obviously) and that they would get hurt financially if they'd return it. What they didn't tell me, is that they lost absolutely nothing if they ordered those custom parts with my money and later on used those parts (that were standard parts in their build upgrades) when someone else paid for them. So my money went into upgrades for later use and next order (which they did after my order was placed, according to their facebook page) money where?

Eventually I agreed to continue with that order, since they didn't want to refund and cancel. But it didn't stop there...

Not once did they provide me with any estimate when they'd be doing my order. Not even very rough... did I mention how it seemed that they didn't want to give any documentations? I was getting stressed out, if my money had been taken and nothing given in return... so after few weeks of asking about info of my order and getting 0 responses that would give any solid info other than "we're working on it" type answers, I asked them one last time if there was some other way to get into contact with them. Since every other company I've dealt with was always happy to deal with emails and facebook messengers, because that way nobody got their time lost or had to talk in phone during bad hours. Oh, one side note about calling them...

On their page they posted picture about a phone with text:

Here is a picture of our phone. For those of you that have issues with our emails or Facebook messages you can always get us 6 days a week 9 - 6 pm uk time. I know we are living in a modern world with new generations who don’t know what one looks like but I just wanted to remind people that it does still exist and that although it is busy through out the day there shouldn’t ever be a case where a customer “can’t get hold of eagle6” it’s simply not possible to not get hold of us, but it’s extremely possible to not get us on your preferred lazyest method. The phone rings through out the whole wearhouse. I guess maybe if I’m on the toilet. Forgive me.

To which I commented on with several reasons why someone would prefer to use email or facebook messenger (their post was after someone gave negative review on their page about their poor customer service, because they don't answer to emails...). You know, reasons like language barrier when someone needs to take time to type questions and concerns about their order just to ask some rough estimates (which they refused to give). Or living in different timezone, because they didn't realize people actually can be sleeping or working (perhaps graveyard shift...) when they're open. As well as some people aren't comfortable talking language they're not very good at (it's always easier to write it than speak to some, since you could use translator if you don't know some phrase or word, which is pretty inconvenient during phone call)... all those reasons failed to get through, because within 10 minutes it was deleted from their page... Just a confirmation they can't take criticism well, which is a red flag right there when it's some company that's involved.

Anyway getting back on the subject... After few messages where I asked about my order and am I getting any info about it at all (since it wasn't proper lvl10 upgrade, but few levels from between taken out and just wanted to make sure everything was alright) they sent me a message, where they said they'd agree on cancelling my order and refunding my money. And since they have taste for throwing some mockery against customers who have concerns about their business (I had many, since it all seemed to be quite shady, because they weren't willing to communicate other than via phone...) they said they would start working on my order some time during january (2019 naturally) and by that time I would be going mental against them...

Alright, so I can't have concerns if my emails or facebook messenger messages won't be answered? I'm fully aware custom jobs take time, but I'm also fully aware that answering to simple questions will not take 1-2 weeks (not joking here...) to answer and ordering custom parts from anywhere in the world will not take 3+ months. Heck, the parts they claimed to arrive some time during january are in stock here in Finland, so wonder where they order their versions of those mosfets... from the moon?

Ignoring their insult, I just answered with simple "Alright, refund it is then." which they read, according to facebook messenger info.

I've already opened a ticket with paypal (glad I used paypal...) about requesting a refund, but that was kinda forgotten when it was clear Eagle6 wouldn't agree cancelling my order... but after a while I opened it again because when I asked after solid 10 days from my latest message (the refund one) and seeing they read it, I got absolutely no answer. Nothing. Just showed "read" on the side of the message... they weren't on their christmas holiday yet, and I do get it christmas time is busy for companies like that.

But in all reality, issuing a refund via paypal takes no time at all. Everyone knows this, it's a very simple process... so I had to rely on paypal. And what did they do?

It shows 2 emails sent to Eagle6 from paypal (in the disputes section) and it had date when paypal was expecting an aswer from Eagle6... that also happened before they posted their holiday plans on their facebook, and even after holiday they had still time to answer. But they didn't. Not even to paypal, so luckily, paypal decided that case in my favor and I was massively relieved to get my money back eventually after so much stress.

We are talking about over 1800 euros here anyway, so you understand my stress, when Eagle6 refused to give me any info about the order status (other than vague "we're sourcing the parts" or "we're working on it" non solid info) and eventually refused to give info about the refund. For all I know, if I would have paid with credit card and not paypal, I'd never seen that money again... Yes, it's a big claim, but who knows with them ignoring questions.

It was all so shady, I'd advice everyone to be careful and always use paypal when dealing with Eagle6. One review even said how they received a broken part from them, but naturally Eagle6 claimed the customer himself had broken it... who to believe right? For me, I would believe the customer here, given how bad customer service I happened to have.

And eventually, after I commented on their immature mocking post about people who prefer to use email/messenger as their primary means to communicate (packed up with logical reasons and how company is the lazy one and at fault if they don't want to communicate with paying customer the way the customer would be most comfortable with... nobody's asking some "you must meet me in my country in person" nonsense... just good exchange of info, but they failed in that) they went and completely blocked me from writing review on their page, which made me think... are their positive reviews based on how many unhappy people they've blocked before they were able to write a review that would criticize their business, which has some shady features? Because if you look into it, it is possible to block someone from your business page... heck, it's even possible to get bad reviews removed if there's some text-review involved: Just report them to facebook with claims about hurting business, and chances are, it's gone... the immature way they are treating some of their customers makes me believe in that, since it would fit the profile...

So yeah... I'll avoid Eagle6 in the future. I know some have had good experiences with it and it's all good and fine. To me it just seems like you're rolling a dice with them, if you so much as dare to ask when your order is being prepared, even after weeks or months from order placement. Like mentioned, custom jobs take time, but professionals knows what they're doing and how long some parts take to get into shop or if there's some manufacturing difficulties with those parts, they can give at least rough estimate. But Eagle6 couldn't, so to me it seems like some back-room "shop" that doesn't know when they are going to work on which order.

Would not recommend, sorry. Your money is yours, so if you wanna roll a dice, there's nobody stopping you. But my advice is: Please use paypal and don't pay directly with credit cards. That way, if things go sideways, you'll have someone who got your back. Play safe out there.

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Perhaps they're still reading your first email?

Perfect, noob signs up to write a diatribe nobody will read 😂😂

Yes, that's most likely what's happening. It's been kinda the trend when trying to communicate with UK folks. Anything consisting more letters than your average "lol" or similar are "essays" in their eyes, so probably they're trying to learn this wonderful thing called "reading" and "writing" 😂 Oh well, what can you expect.

45 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Perfect, noob signs up to write a diatribe nobody will read 😂😂

Hey, it's not my money that's going to be lost so it's up to everyone where they're going to roll their dice 😂

But making it TL;DR version: Ordered stuff, cancelled it and they eventually agreed doing it, Paypal made the refund because Eagle6 couldn't even reply to Paypals emails, if paid with credit card that money would be quite possibly lost.

Easier for people who don't need to rely on shipments and can just pop by their shop obviously 😁 Give money, receive item directly. Way safer. Ordering from them? Nah, I'll like to get either item ordered (with info about it) or if the seller goes nuts while being immature, get a refund from cancelled order. We all have our preferences naturally 😏

30 minutes ago, Calgar said:

...Loads more guff...

@Calgar......

Sir, whilst you have every right, of course, to complain about a suppliers response to your purchase (that is the point of this feedback), signing up to a forum, not introducing yourself and going straight in with a very long and almost unreadable ramble, is considered very bad form in these parts.

May I respectfully request you go and take a few deep breaths and calm down.

After that, take some time to introduce yourself, hopefully with brevity, and then, after acsuitable period of hello’s, welcome’s and other jolly introductory posts, possibly be more succinct, and therefore more useful, in your criticism of Eagle6.

It may have escaped your attention, but as a new member, very few people will be prepared to read a long post by you, you have no reputation, and therefore no standing, in our forum.

Please don’t take this response in any way other than negative of your posts thus far on our forum, or an attempt to help you integrate. It isn’t, I don’t give a rats arse, for the moment, what you think. You did, however, criticise respected members of this forum, specifically of their usage of the written word.

You may take this as a repost to comments. Should you wish to insert it, sideways, into your rectum, be my guest.

Happy New Year !

rdb

• Supporters

@Calgar just to say mate I’ve read your post and yes it’s VERY long and does drift a wee bit but as your in Finland then I’d say your written English is excellent and I understood (I’m old so haven’t lost the ability to stay focused past 2 lines of text😉) what your saying . As a side note I’ve always thought the guy who runs eagle6 is an arrogant dick who’s ‘sage knowledge’ couldn’t possibly be disagreed with on any topic relating to TM recoils in general , so me personally I’m not at all surprised that your legitimate worries over your order were basically ignored and went unanswered and even Paypal were ignored .👍

PS , mite have helped with an introduction first ?😁

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

@Calgar......

Sir, whilst you have every right, of course, to complain about a suppliers response to your purchase (that is the point of this feedback), signing up to a forum, not introducing yourself and going straight in with a very long and almost unreadable ramble, is considered very bad form in these parts.

May I respectfully request you go and take a few deep breaths and calm down.

After that, take some time to introduce yourself, hopefully with brevity, and then, after acsuitable period of hello’s, welcome’s and other jolly introductory posts, possibly be more succinct, and therefore more useful, in your criticism of Eagle6.

It may have escaped your attention, but as a new member, very few people will be prepared to read a long post by you, you have no reputation, and therefore no standing, in our forum.

Please don’t take this response in any way other than negative of your posts thus far on our forum, or an attempt to help you integrate. It isn’t, I don’t give a rats arse, for the moment, what you think. You did, however, criticise respected members of this forum, specifically of their usage of the written word.

You may take this as a repost to comments. Should you wish to insert it, sideways, into your rectum, be my guest.

Happy New Year !

rdb

Sorry, I didn't realize I hit a nerve this hard to make someone actually care that much about what my thoughts are 😕 And my apologies to anyone who's rectum (as so maturely put there) I've hurt.

Tho you seem to think I'm forcing people to read what I wrote? Why? People can make their own decisions and we all have our own experiences. If it's unreadable, then by all means, nobody is forcing anyone to read it and since you stated it being something that you might not even be able to read, why would anyone even try?

I understand that some people think highly about that particular company and why shouldn't they, if they've had pleasant interactions with them. That's all fine. But as far as my experience goes (and I gotta admit, I did butter my "ramble" quite a bit because I didn't want to include all the info about how little Eagle6 was willing to communicate with me about order totalling over 1500£...) I'm highly relieved that Paypal stepped in and I was able to get my money back.

Should I hold my experience, my personal experience mind you, with this seller? Like how they delete anything even remotely critic comments from their facebook page concerning their behavior? Just act it was all good and well that they never actually bothered to send that refund after agreeing to cancel my order and it was up to Paypal to sort it out?

Look, I get it. You want to defend them and it's fine. You have had good experiences with them (possibly), but not all of the experiences are equal. Yours is yours and mine is mine.

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

@Calgar just to say mate I’ve read your post and yes it’s VERY long and does drift a wee bit but as your in Finland then I’d say your written English is excellent and I understood (I’m old so haven’t lost the ability to stay focused past 2 lines of text😉) what your saying . As a side note I’ve always thought the guy who runs eagle6 is an arrogant dick who’s ‘sage knowledge’ couldn’t possibly be disagreed with on any topic relating to TM recoils in general , so me personally I’m not at all surprised that your legitimate worries over your order were basically ignored and went unanswered and even Paypal were ignored .👍

At one time I even decided to apologize if I've somehow upset them and asked if we could continue our discussion about my order in good spirit. But time passed by and no real answers were given so naturally my concerns grew with each passing week. That's just with my experience tho, and I'm not saying that's how it is with everyone. Some might have had wonderful interactions with Eagle6 and that's good for them. My long ramble was just my own experience that's all 😌

1 minute ago, Calgar said:

......more blah blah blah.....

Where did I write about anything other than you having poor form and being verbose? 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Where did I write about anything other than you having poor form and being verbose? 😂😂😂

Well you know... I'm very rusty with my english. You must pardon me, I'm more used to talk in finnish and here we just use words like "ugh" or "raaaargh!" in our every-day discussions AND if we're feeling really academic and smart, we might even throw in couple of fart-sounds (with or without smell) 😂

1 minute ago, Calgar said:

Well you know... I'm very rusty with my english. You must pardon me, I'm more used to talk in finnish and here we just use words like "ugh" or "raaaargh!" in our every-day discussions AND if we're feeling really academic and smart, we might even throw in couple of fart-sounds (with or without smell) 😂

Ha ha much better. And no, I don’t like Eagle6 either, they’re expensive and have a virtual UK monopoly on TM spares. If I can possibly avoid them, I will.

Generally I use impulse101, rainbow8, jkarmy or ehobbyasia

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Ha ha much better. And no, I don’t like Eagle6 either, they’re expensive and have a virtual UK monopoly on TM spares. If I can possibly avoid them, I will.

Generally I use impulse101, rainbow8, jkarmy or ehobbyasia

I've had good experiences with impulse101 too as well as ehobbyasia. Not familiar with those other, but since I'm into airsofting, there's never enough stores to browse 😅

Unfortunately my opinion on E6 has gone majorly downhill (attitude and communications wise). The times I have messaged I have received no responses and then I see the above mentioned post about phoning (which he even admitted he has two hours a day to reply to stuff be it messages or mails). I have spoken to numerous people who have told me you wont get any communication from them until they are ready to ship your gun and that's it. if you happen to want to know what the progress is on your gun then you usually have to try and ring/mail numerous times so even with his suggestion of ringing doesn't always get you an actual update. I also don't think that taking payments for new RIF's with upgrade packages attached to those is good form when you don't even have the parts in and don't know when they will be in either!

Annoyingly another TM retailer that bigs himself up as one of the best is also just as bad and is even helpful enough to reply to mails/messages with one word answers where a better explanation could be provided, I can understand that as a service they may not want to give too much away but it doesn't exactly help give their community spirit any popularity points!

17 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Unfortunately my opinion on E6 has gone majorly downhill (attitude and communications wise). The times I have messaged I have received no responses and then I see the above mentioned post about phoning (which he even admitted he has two hours a day to reply to stuff be it messages or mails). I have spoken to numerous people who have told me you wont get any communication from them until they are ready to ship your gun and that's it. if you happen to want to know what the progress is on your gun then you usually have to try and ring/mail numerous times so even with his suggestion of ringing doesn't always get you an actual update. I also don't think that taking payments for new RIF's with upgrade packages attached to those is good form when you don't even have the parts in and don't know when they will be in either!

Annoyingly another TM retailer that bigs himself up as one of the best is also just as bad and is even helpful enough to reply to mails/messages with one word answers where a better explanation could be provided, I can understand that as a service they may not want to give too much away but it doesn't exactly help give their community spirit any popularity points!

I can understand that they're not always able to reply or pick up the phone, but I'd say the customer has some right to be worried about what's going on, if they won't get any answer for a week or two after they've asked how's the order coming along. And I'm not talking about anything rude with questions, just normal interactions. It's also kinda worrying, if you send them message through facebook and see that the message was read pretty much instantly, but for next 10 days you hear nothing from them. You think to yourself "should I send another message or will they see it as rude and demanding" and eventually you ask again and when you finally get an answer, it's not very polite.

So dealing with Eagle6 was one of those cases where I genuinely thought what am I supposed to do? Can't I ask about my order details so it'll be right, since it wasn't just lvl10 Devgru, but some levels removed from between and some other slight modifications that I asked about... And no, nothing impossible or anything that they haven't done before 😅

But I think with orders that aren't just few pieces of money, customer support should make customer feel secure and informed and certainly not nervous or worried. And usually I don't get worried or nervous easily, but when there's nearly 1 months paycheck involved that you saved up for -supposedly- top-of-the-line EBB (I might be wrong, don't lynch me 😂), that certainly brings up few shivers, if you have no idea what has happened to the order or the money.

6 hours ago, Calgar said:

I can understand that they're not always able to reply or pick up the phone, but I'd say the customer has some right to be worried about what's going on, if they won't get any answer for a week or two after they've asked how's the order coming along. And I'm not talking about anything rude with questions, just normal interactions. It's also kinda worrying, if you send them message through facebook and see that the message was read pretty much instantly, but for next 10 days you hear nothing from them. You think to yourself "should I send another message or will they see it as rude and demanding" and eventually you ask again and when you finally get an answer, it's not very polite.

So dealing with Eagle6 was one of those cases where I genuinely thought what am I supposed to do? Can't I ask about my order details so it'll be right, since it wasn't just lvl10 Devgru, but some levels removed from between and some other slight modifications that I asked about... And no, nothing impossible or anything that they haven't done before 😅

But I think with orders that aren't just few pieces of money, customer support should make customer feel secure and informed and certainly not nervous or worried. And usually I don't get worried or nervous easily, but when there's nearly 1 months paycheck involved that you saved up for -supposedly- top-of-the-line EBB (I might be wrong, don't lynch me 😂), that certainly brings up few shivers, if you have no idea what has happened to the order or the money.

You're not being unreasonable, to spend that amount of money and for them not to be giving you much in the way in updates is the unreasonable part of this. If you can open a shop chances are you have the money to be abler to hire someone to get back to, also if you have the time to film a video of each build and test firing it you could be investing that time into replying to people instead.

They have bearly any parts listed and keep the parts that they take out of your gun. Had a deans mod done and he told me to keep my lipo battery in my stock when I charge it as it was a little tight he baisicly didn't take enough out of the stock when modding it, oh and then sold me a faulty battery would avoid the for place for everything other than bbs 

22 hours ago, The Beni said:

They have bearly any parts listed and keep the parts that they take out of your gun. Had a deans mod done and he told me to keep my lipo battery in my stock when I charge it as it was a little tight he baisicly didn't take enough out of the stock when modding it, oh and then sold me a faulty battery would avoid the for place for everything other than bbs 

Ouch... damn glad I was able to cancel my order then if that's true about keeping the parts. That would've meant I'd lose full TM Devgru internals that I could've used as emergency spare-parts, since my order was full internal work, with only some levels removed (like new trigger and hop-up bucking) 😅

You're not the first to receive faulty or broken items from them tho... a guy in the group I play with got broken piston, which Eagle6 said was user error when installing it... thing is, he never installed it and it was wrecked when he got it (no packaging damage). So not taking responsibilities is a no-go. Luckily for him, it was "just" piston and nothing too expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

Face to face I thought they where spot on Richard and his mother in-law but dealing with them via their website the worst service I've ever experienced.They do not keep there site updated so when I saw a RIF in stock on their site I contacted them only to be told they had none but would take a maximum of 2 weeks to get one so I paid my money,10 weeks later no RIF no communication for 6 weeks then quite shirty comments when I contacted them(I still have their messages stored just in case),no refund until I used PayPal then its a miracle 2 phone calls in one day!! they even had the cheek to ask me to contact PayPal to remove my refund request as it would damage their reputation!!! I had a think about it for a couple of days alas PayPal beat me to it and I got my refund.Never going near them again and I urge anyone to use only as a last resort of utter desperation and even then do not hold your breath

On 24/01/2019 at 22:15, StayOnTarget said:

Face to face I thought they where spot on Richard and his mother in-law but dealing with them via their website the worst service I've ever experienced.They do not keep there site updated so when I saw a RIF in stock on their site I contacted them only to be told they had none but would take a maximum of 2 weeks to get one so I paid my money,10 weeks later no RIF no communication for 6 weeks then quite shirty comments when I contacted them(I still have their messages stored just in case),no refund until I used PayPal then its a miracle 2 phone calls in one day!! they even had the cheek to ask me to contact PayPal to remove my refund request as it would damage their reputation!!! I had a think about it for a couple of days alas PayPal beat me to it and I got my refund.Never going near them again and I urge anyone to use only as a last resort of utter desperation and even then do not hold your breath

Glad you also got your refund back. Paypal doesn't mess around so I was happy also they got my back when E6 pretty much refused to do anything about the refund. I didn't receive any mail, phonecall or anything from them and neither did Paypal actually... tells something about a company if they won't bother to reply to even Paypal about such matters. Like you, it was my last time I wanted to deal with them. Cheaper, more reliable sources elsewhere to get items they're selling. Heck, they told me the reason it was taking them literally months (would have been 3+ months from the order date... phew...) because they didn't have those mosfets anywhere that I wanted in my order. Kinda odd, since even here in Finland I could just place order for next-gen recoil mosfet-version (the very same Titan they're installing) and get it pretty much the next day if I placed the order during morning 😅

Way too shady to my liking and damn glad I used Paypal, or I would still be waiting for the refund I'm sure.

38 minutes ago, Calgar said:

Glad you also got your refund back. Paypal doesn't mess around so I was happy also they got my back when E6 pretty much refused to do anything about the refund. I didn't receive any mail, phonecall or anything from them and neither did Paypal actually... tells something about a company if they won't bother to reply to even Paypal about such matters. Like you, it was my last time I wanted to deal with them. Cheaper, more reliable sources elsewhere to get items they're selling. Heck, they told me the reason it was taking them literally months (would have been 3+ months from the order date... phew...) because they didn't have those mosfets anywhere that I wanted in my order. Kinda odd, since even here in Finland I could just place order for next-gen recoil mosfet-version (the very same Titan they're installing) and get it pretty much the next day if I placed the order during morning 😅

Way too shady to my liking and damn glad I used Paypal, or I would still be waiting for the refund I'm sure.

They are not shady they are just sheer bloody heads in the clouds incompetent my friend,anyway lesson learned 

All the best to you🖖

• 2 months later...

Used these guys to get a few bits for the TM Sopmod as they had stock, dispatched within 24 hours and with me in a couple of days, no issues.

From everything else I've read about them I'm not sure I'd risk a more expensive purchase.

Archived