The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• 4 weeks later...

Well...yes...there is that...but still...some nice bits and pieces.

• Root Admin

I'm sure they are. If you live in the US, lol. $57 shipping on a pair of second-hand trousers... I get that Eagle Industries things are hard to find in the UK, but paying 5 times the item cost in postage for a GP Pouch? Dunno if that qualifies it as a bargain :D

• Supporters

Most stuff on LegitKit that's an auction will go for big money in the last 4-5 minutes.

Not often a place for bargains, but if you've got the cash and want rare stuff because that happens to be what you're in to, it's an easy way to find it with minimal trawling.

• Head Moderator

UK Tactical have a flash sale on Warrior Ricas compact base rigs (Multicam, Coyote Tan, ATACS-FG and AU, Olive Drab) until midnight Wednesday 11 May. 20% discount, use code RICAS20.

UK Tactical have a flash sale on Warrior Ricas compact base rigs (Multicam, Coyote Tan, ATACS-FG and AU, Olive Drab) until midnight Wednesday 11 May. 20% discount, use code RICAS20.

They also have Oakley SI Tac gloves at £44.95 a pair atm if anyone interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanting to tacticool up one of my M4s. Stock, grips, torches, lasers, sights. Where's a good bargain place to go? Don't mind waiting as its for later on in the year and have no rush.

• Root Admin

Disclaimer: Don't spend your money on poop externals. You'll regret it after a year and could have spent the money on something else that actually does something for the performance of your gat and will hold its resale value if you do want to get rid of it later down the line.

That said, Airsoft Peak are good for that kind of budget stuff. Also try AliExpress.

Also go second hand. Saw your post on ZeroIn so I think you already have the right idea. Facebook sometimes has some half decent stuff if you can see past the nonsense on there.

Disclaimer: Don't spend your money on poop externals. You'll regret it after a year and could have spent the money on something else that actually does something for the performance of your gat and will hold its resale value if you do want to get rid of it later down the line.

That said, Airsoft Peak are good for that kind of budget stuff. Also try AliExpress.

Also go second hand. Saw your post on ZeroIn so I think you already have the right idea. Facebook sometimes has some half decent stuff if you can see past the nonsense on there.

Thanks. Do you get hit with customs overseas?

I had already done it up internally. Fires laser beams now. Seriously, it's not accurate because it's airsoft, but my god it's consistent!

Now I just want to make it look impressive as hell. Can you get a good tan setup without buying a tan mags or tan rail system?

• Root Admin

Most will quote below the £12 minimum for VAT to be applied. If not you can ask. Just put something along the lines of "Please state order value as $10 on packaging for tax purposes" in the order notes (or email).

I have no idea. Try to leave my stuff quite simple externally unless it has a legitimate function. Sorry.

• Moderators

No trouble with Airsoft peak ordering and delivery the several times I've used them, i have more trouble from the wife!!

No trouble with Airsoft peak ordering and delivery the several times I've used them, i have more trouble from the wife!!

Haha great! There are so many plastic torch mounts on Airsoft Peak. Do you guys know what good make steel torch mount I should get?

• Moderators

Best to ask in quick questions thread, you can get various methods of fixing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

UKT has its usual 20% Warrior discount running until midnight tomorrow.....just pop to website and you'll see :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

and again, UKT have the 20% Warrior discount running.....

New KWA AK74 for $280 on ehobbyasia currently. Even given the exchange rate thats cheaper than you will find them in the UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

more warrior discounts at UKT :)

• 1 month later...

Warrior 20% at http://www.uktactical.com/

Also Artkis have a 22% sale on their C222 Ranger Trousers. Seems to be a crye alternative made in the UK (Exeter I think). Come in quite the variety of camo's include that sexy sexy belgian camo!

http://www.arktisoutdoor.co.uk/index.php?route=product/special

Here's CKinnerley's video on them (sporting a nice moustache)

• Supporters

Thanks Tom. That sale finished fairly quickly sadly. However I've been chatting with the marketing guy at Arktis regards testing out their latest iteration and he's kindly done up a discount code for me to give out: REMF10

I'm not getting paid, or free gear, or anything else from them, just getting lent a set of the trousers to use for a few weeks. They gave me that however to distribute, so anyone can use it for 10% off anything on their site. No time limit right now but I'd imagine they'll run it for a month or so at minimum.

I've been speaking to the chap over at G.H.S.T Tactical and literally just had my Multicam JPC turn up today. Awesome quality!. Came with soft foam plates and cost me about £34 delivered in 48 hours. If you're in the market for some MC stuff or a JPC, this is a bargain:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GHST-Tactical-CTR-Molle-JPC-Vest-Plate-Carrier-Multicam-MTP-Airsoft-/162239316738?hash=item25c6378302:g:CpwAAOSwCGVX~jkV

Works out each cheaper then the 8fields/Emerson/TMC ones from Poland too.

Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...