The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/bsa-advanced-1-4x24-illuminated-center-dot-riflescope/

Excellent little scopes with a nice bright sight picture, wide field of view and the perfect amounts of magnification for Airsoft. £40.

And by the time you add the £50+ for shipping it becomes pointless unless you’re buying in bulk

• Head Moderator

Nightgear have 20% off items today until midnight, use code CYBRMNDY  https://www.nightgearstore.com/en-UK/

23 hours ago, Wo1f said:

And by the time you add the £50+ for shipping it becomes pointless unless you’re buying in bulk

$60 with shipping

As someone who bought an angry gun hop up chamber for the MWS from HK... just don’t. In the uk it was £70. In HK is was $50. By the time I’d paid for the postage, paid The £6 tax and the £12 fee that fedex charges for paying your tax without permission.. oh, and let’s not forget the 4 week wait... never again. 

• Head Moderator

Please stay on topic.  This is the Share a Bargain Thread, just post potential bargains and discount codes.  It is not a discussion on shipping or import costs, if you want to talk about that then start a new topic.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked mine up from the local UPS point today, shame my next game isn't until after Xmas now so can't test them. Just need some pouches now ! Looks like JD are starting to run out as purple and green are no longer a option.20171219_134749.thumb.jpg.076c72a175d6a24bdbc50f907c941639.jpg   

I bagged a purple one too. Convinced my delivery guy didn’t bother to knock. I had to pick mine up from a ups point. Got th ‘holster’ some .209 and some magflash too

On 15/12/2017 at 4:14 PM, Robert James said:

10% off Taiwangun EVERY line

This caught my eye so had a look (a couple of days ago). Didn't see anything about 10% off but they have some decent specials....

...so somehow a CYMA CM.048 ended up in my basket (have wanted a metal/wood AK for my collection!), two chest rigs, a modular leg holster and a 3-day backpack - so thanks for that, wife is gonna skin me! ;)

Hopefully no delivery issues (I quoted Ukara etc.) so due tomorrow....

Grabbed me 2 in gold, stupidly forgot a multishot base too which was the only reason in getting one haha.. 

UPS collection pointed it too, "what the mrs doesnt know...... wont nag me about" ;) 

Getting pissed off with UPS. Ordered my TRMR and they posted a card and said it had been dropped off at a collection point despite someone being in all day. Ordered a scorpion evo from fire support and exactly the same happened. Walked up the drive, posted the card, didn’t bother to knock. Tos$er.. anyway... pictures..

2F27C307-5A19-4553-B2E6-43E55A25032B_zps

On 19 December 2017 at 3:55 PM, lemon191 said:

Picked mine up from the local UPS point today, shame my next game isn't until after Xmas now so can't test them. Just need some pouches now ! Looks like JD are starting to run out as purple and green are no longer a option.20171219_134749.thumb.jpg.076c72a175d6a24bdbc50f907c941639.jpg   

Got 1 in Gold, plus the multi shot base, still cheaper than the new version lol.

On 12/22/2017 at 4:57 PM, Cutrimson said:

Got 1 in Gold, plus the multi shot base, still cheaper than the new version lol.

The gold is actually quite a nice colour in the flesh , but considering the price I thought why not get 3, I do plan on getting the multi Base for one of them at some point 

• Moderators
On 20/12/2017 at 8:59 PM, Wo1f said:

Walked up the drive, posted the card, didn’t bother to knock. Tos$er.. anyway... pictures..

Get that with our normal postman sometimes..... fill card out and leave parcels at the shop!!!

22 hours ago, lemon191 said:

The gold is actually quite a nice colour in the flesh , but considering the price I thought why not get 3, I do plan on getting the multi Base for one of them at some point 

To be honest I regret not getting 2, but at this time of year money doesn't flow as readily as we might like lol.

Happy 'nadeing 

• Supporters

£3.99 per Reflex sight. Brand new, UK retailer, free postage on eBay. 

link