The "Share A Bargain" Thread

Jamin1510
Message added by Jedi_Master

MODERATOR MESSAGE

The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. For example, a retailer code with 15% saving.  It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items.  Please add a link to the shop/site with the bargain to help other members find it.

It is not the place for member gun / kit adverts, they go into the Classifieds.

If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Unnecessary posts (replies and general chat) will be removed.

Discussion about bargains here can be discussed 

• Head Moderator

this is his no.1 topic! haha

Yes! I am a real UK Tactical groupie. A real pity that I do not get commission, but it is good to share the discounts. Some of their offers are good value and the kit is quality, especially the Warrior Assault Systems.

• Moderators

Yes! I am a real UK Tactical groupie. A real pity that I do not get commission, but it is good to share the discounts. Some of their offers are good value and the kit is quality, especially the Warrior Assault Systems.

and why I have ordered a chest rig......saw the email a few hours later, luckily wife was out!!

Not strictly airsoft - but arguably good EDC wear - Sports Direct (I know...I know...) Selling Levi's jeans for £18.

Nothin wrong with sports direct. Easy access to a wide range of goods. Great for anyone looking for entry level equipment. Golf etc

• Supporters

Nothin wrong with sports direct. Easy access to a wide range of goods. Great for anyone looking for entry level equipment. Golf etc

You know why golf is called "golf"?

Cos "shit" was already taken...

• Supporters

You know why golf is called "golf"?

Geezers Only Ladies F*ck off

(well something like that)

who in their right mind whacks a ball 150yards

(still further than a bb travels)

then walks after it and hits it again....

repeat above last line all day

I like the 19th hole idea though

• Supporters

If you can only hit it 150 yards no wonder u don't like it. Maybe you should play off the red tee

More like 15yards, my in-laws are mega golf nutters

I mega suck at it, seriously $hit

They tink whizzzz and it flies away

All that I get airborne is lumps of fairway

Diverts everywhere - blimey looks like that mole from caddy shack tee'd off

I find the people nicer at golf coz although they are stuck up, self righteous, aragant, pretentious, condicending, arse wipes they atleast have the curtasy to let me know to duck Before there small white ball hits me.

• Supporters

Y'all just jealous my golf balls go further than your airsoft guns! ;)

[edit] to be fair there ate a lot of similarities, they both cost a fortune,, they both involve posing outdoors, they both are full of cheaters!

You missed out the bit about spending loads of money on silly outfits that serve no purpose other than making you look a twat.

• Supporters

You missed out the bit about spending loads of money on silly outfits that serve no purpose other than making you look a twat.

Ohhhhh, but what about those persons who walk about wearing golfing jumpers and Rockport boots as if they have seriously scaled the heights of sartorial excellence!?!

TBH I've never played the game, for the reason that i secretly fear i would quite like it, but then i'd have to get to know golfers and that my friends is a burnt bridge to far...

• Head Moderator

Not received that email from them yet :( Normally all the discount codes contain a word and figures, i.e. EVERYTHING10, WARRIOR20.

• Moderators

not got anything major either....maybe a good thing!

did get an email with 10% of pentagon wolf grey jackets , and try EVERYTHING10 within it.....

• Head Moderator

Could be meant for New Year's Eve, in which case the discount code is not valid until 31 December?

• Moderators

could be a glitch?.....ill keep an eye out although a vest in ATACS FG is no use yet as cant get the clothing!

• Head Moderator

A-TACS FG clothing is sold by other sites but unfortunately not UK Tactical. I would like to see more A-TACS LE kit on offer.

• Moderators

yeah agree with LE

yeah had a look, most out of my size, m1st have Helikon back in around 6-8 weeks, could try the proper type clothing?, no rush, gonna use my old US woodland for a bit (that's never been used since I got it in 1999, maybe the trousers I think for a trip to Tesco, cant remember), with tan WAS vest for now....

oh and I just got the email with the 2016 code on, no start date only ends 3rd Jan