Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt Hollex

Airsoft Gun Clear Out (SOLD)

24 posts in this topic

I used to Airsoft once a week for about 6 years but have recently lost touch slightly, and haven’t been for about 2 years. I’m not sure I have the time now to get back into Airsoft so I thought it was about time I sold my guns/gear :(

Because I have lost touch slightly I’m not 100% sure how much my gear is worth so I’m open to sensible offers. I do roughly know though so please no silly offers.

I have tested all the kit, all guns, all clips, and it all seems to works fine. You can gladly come see the gear if you like to see it working, im located in Milton Keynes.

TM AK47

- Full wood conversion kit, Metal body, Upgraded motor and spring (approx 330fps), Upgraded 9.6v battery (not 100% on this, defo upgraded from original),Strap,4 low caps,1 original mag,2 high caps,All boxed, few marks on wood

TM M16A1

-Upgraded motor and spring (approx 330fps),Sniper mount and rings,Upgraded 9.6v battery (not 100% on this, defo upgraded from original),2 original batteries,Charger,4 hi caps (2 x the shortened sniper type),1 original mag,All boxed,good condition

UFC MAC11

-2 large clips,1 short clip, All boxed, good condition

TM Samurai Edge

-1 clip, All boxed, good condition

HG 199 M9

-Semi/full auto, Full metal, 1 clip, Case, All boxed, good condition

KJ Works M9

-Full metal, 1 clip, All boxed, good condition

Pics can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/52194565@N05/

PM me with offers, qustions, or if you want more pics etc. I will try to be as honest as possible.

id take the ak off ur hands for 70

Wanted more than that for AK really.. cost so much more to build

I used to Airsoft once a week for about 6 years but have recently lost touch slightly, and haven’t been for about 2 years. I’m not sure I have the time now to get back into Airsoft so I thought it was about time I sold my guns/gear :(

Because I have lost touch slightly I’m not 100% sure how much my gear is worth so I’m open to sensible offers. I do roughly know though so please no silly offers.

I have tested all the kit, all guns, all clips, and it all seems to works fine. You can gladly come see the gear if you like to see it working, im located in Milton Keynes.

TM AK47

- Full wood conversion kit, Metal body, Upgraded motor and spring (approx 330fps), Upgraded 9.6v battery (not 100% on this, defo upgraded from original),Strap,4 low caps,1 original mag,2 high caps,All boxed, few marks on wood

TM M16A1

-Upgraded motor and spring (approx 330fps),Sniper mount and rings,Upgraded 9.6v battery (not 100% on this, defo upgraded from original),2 original batteries,Charger,4 hi caps (2 x the shortened sniper type),1 original mag,All boxed,good condition

UFC MAC11

-2 large clips,1 short clip, All boxed, good condition

TM Samurai Edge

-1 clip, All boxed, good condition

HG 199 M9

-Semi/full auto, Full metal, 1 clip, Case, All boxed, good condition

KJ Works M9

-Full metal, 1 clip, All boxed, good condition

Pics can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/52194565@N05/

PM me with offers, qustions, or if you want more pics etc. I will try to be as honest as possible.

pm'd about the AK

Keep getting asked for prices so here goes..

AK - £150 posted

M16 - £120 posted

TM M9 - £60 posted

KJ M9 - £50 posted

HG M9 - £50 posted

Mac11 - £40 posted

PM me if you are interested

are the pistols and mac11 gas? can u two tone them?

Yeah all are gas, not sure if you can two tone them :-s. Prob best ask someone with more airsoft knowledge on this forum if my models of pistol can be two toned

Any airsoft gun can be TTed you just have to make sure that more then half of the gun is a approved bright colour

can i pay u when u arrive? :( i really want it i have the cash with me now i have petrol money for u aswell i live near croydon in london

can i pay u when u arrive? :( i really want it i have the cash with me now i have petrol money for u aswell i live near croydon in london

Sorry I dont have the time to drive to London, I will post if you pay by paypal

ill give you £40 all in for the kj works m9

Sorry thats too low, I will accept £45 + paypal fees and i will post it

If these sales took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.