Where are you guys from?

Overlordd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

born in paris, but spent most of my life in the middle east (many of the stan's, egypt, israel), my mother worked in the foreign office and my father worked on the oil rigs for beyroid, rather ironic as my accent is "BBC Broadcast English"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I Spent the least amount of time in London and i supposedly sound like a Londoner to my Dad & a Chick at work from London aswell as everyone else

• Supporters

Born in Blackpool. Lived the West Country, Bristol, South Wales, London, Liverpool & Thailand. Now Nottingham. My accent is all over the place. I think I might go back to Bristol one day. It's probably my fav city in the UK, just ahead of Edinburgh, but that's too cold in winter lol!

Years and years ago though I spent a few months in Ringwood and I could cheerfully see myself living close to Ground Zero.

• Supporters

Sheffield when I was born, Sheffield as a kid, Sheffield now, probably Sheffield for a while longer.

I'm a creature of comfort, I dislike change.

But yes, I can't believe I didn't realise the severity of the necropost. I think it might be a record. It wasn't even a classifieds thread! How does anyone even scroll back far enough to find this to post on it?!

• Supporters

^^Through a forum search probably.

Forgot to mention I'm originally from Kent, but lived all over including an number of years in Germany (ahhh good times).

M

Im from Southampton but moved to Lincoln just over a year ago my mum side is from Germany and dad said is Irish so iv got precision lazyness at the mo hehe.

Newcastle upon Tyne,

Born here, lived here all my life, i suppose i technically live in Gateshead\Durham now, there is a strange place called Birtley that borders both of them, and it can't decide which one it belongs to.

Newcastle used to be a great city yo live in, it's changed so much now it doesn't feel like Newcastle anymore, like most cities in the UK its starting to look like a mini London.

• Supporters

^^Through a forum search probably.

But who searches for that?!

I'm from Southampton. been all over the south central area of Hampshire really.

• Supporters

Bloody hell Ed!

How did you get here.

Probably on for some kind of award for 2013 now :P

It wasn't me! It was that Ball4603 dude, or whatever his name is! I just didn't see the date xD

• Supporters

Ssshhhhhh

• Supporters

My new collar tabs:

221224741654_1.jpg

...yer lilly-white-lardy-puds!

I think I'm one of very few (if not the only) person here who is from Middlesbrough. I'm a dirty northerner. :P

2009 for the win!

born n raised in the dark forests of Sweden.

Living in Brixton, London. very much opposites. home sick every so often... right now I'm just sick, which is in many ways a lot worse :(

Archived