Biodegradeable.

Ettienne
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have seen a post somewhere on here about this.

Are all Airsoft sites only allowing these to be used?

Cause that can only be a good thing... B)

Are there ones that are cheap and good?

and where is the best place to get them from?

Cheers...... :D

• Supporters

it makes sense for sites to ask for only bio BB's i know a lot of woodland sites force these but not all. strikemaster do a bag of 5000 .2g bio BB's for £10, and a bag of .25g of 4000bio BB's for £10. biosphere do 5000 .2g for £8.99 and .25g bag of 4000 for £8.99 these have both been reduced from £10.

bit more than your average bag. ;)

I have used either BB's so i cant comment on quaulity and such.

it makes sense for sites to ask for only bio BB's i know a lot of woodland sites force these but not all. strikemaster do a bag of 5000 .2g bio BB's for £10, and a bag of .25g of 4000bio BB's for £10. biosphere do 5000 .2g for £8.99 and .25g bag of 4000 for £8.99 these have both been reduced from £10.

bit more than your average bag. ;)

I have used either BB's so i cant comment on quaulity and such.

Cheers Matt. I will have a look for the Strikemasters 20G....... B)

Bios now have to be used on outdoor sites due to the enviroment etc

Sites should go through a yearly inspection to prove that they are being kind to the enviroment (or is this just on rented land??)

Anyway i recon ALL site should use them TBH so that no own ends up on there arse from slipping on a floor full of bbs... :D

• Supporters
Anyway i recon ALL site should use them TBH so that no own ends up on there arse from slipping on a floor full of bbs... :D

no, thats usually the copious amounts of mud that do that :lol:

also, my local site doesn't just allow bio's. we can also use some nice high quality BB's :D

• Supporters

indoor sites can be swept easily if the problem gets too bad.

and I do XD

seriously though... plastic BB's have been around for decades and as such people have gotten used to manufacturing with the materials, changing to Bio's will inevitably mean a drop in quality (albeit a small drop and for a short amount of time).

also, I don't like the fact that they sometimes degrade too quickly:

I got a bag of Bio's (ASG made ones 'ecobb' i think they were) and loaded mags the night before we went, by the time I had gotten to using the BB's, which had only been out of their original and sealed packaging for maybe 12 hours, they were degrading inside my mags. almost had to bin one of them.

I'm not saying its a problem with all BIO's, (like i said, the biospheres are awesome) I just have had a bad experience, which has put me off them somewhat. also, the fact that I couldn't give a toss about the environment doesn't help matters :)

I was interested in these but they seem to be way too much in cost.

I still think I got ripped off by buying King but I reckon that was the £9 Post and packing.

5,000 for £15 or so seems a good price but £11 is better. :D

I figure that we should be seen to be responsible.

• 3 weeks later...

If any BB's you find are really cheap (BIO or not BIO) its best not to bother with them as there probably quite bad quality. I bought some and they kept jamming my pistol so stick to decent BB's. If the BB's are really really light they are probably bad quality.

Archived