Other Hobbies??

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well airsoft is my newest hobby. I do love it because it's my only other "active" hobby. My first one, which is also kinda new is skiing. I go every year:

img20120120132751.jpg

img20120119113646.jpg

img20120117121313.jpg

My less active hobbies are gaming on my PC or xbox... I also record the footage and do commentaries and put them on youtube. All for fun :)

Then I have my musical hobbies. I play the guitar, bass, drums and some piano. I like to compose, record, mix and master music. I done my degree in it so I'm pretty good.

Other than that I really dont know. I might have missed something :D

A bit of PC gaming, Xbox and enjoy reading Andy McNab books. I have have a sword collection but i'm not able to enjoy viewing them since moving in with the missus!

Work takes up a lot of time with 3 hours worth of travel each day. Mind you though, I do spend most of my time at work thinking about when I can get to my next skirmish!

Oh, and Scoutthedoggie's airsoft video's on YouTube.

Hmmm, wife, 4 kids and a dog take up a lot of my time.

I'm a member of the UK Garrison of the 501st Legion (screen accurate Star Wars Costume club. I have complete stormtrooper and Boba Fett costumes and working (slowly) on a Sandtrooper costume currently) - www.ukgarrison.co.uk or www.501st.com

PS3 MW2 online is my gaming choice (PSN id = BH8818).

Other than that, busy busy busy at work, which I quite enjoy, so all good.

Occasionally I get to go airsofting...

Wife, kids, dogs, part time butcher, other part setting up own buisness. What time off from that is Cub / Scout Leader (great fun, I get to choose the activities and don't have to fully grow up !) Archery, have a range on the farm I use for intro sessions as well as for myself. Further down the time pecking order are shooting and hedgelaying.

Now I'm looking at airsoft .... going to be tutted at when the Mrs notices that one.

• 4 weeks later...

here are mine

reading (allot), 3D animating, model railways (allot), touring on my motorbike, warhammer 40k, drawing, sci-fi films and writing sci-fi and fantasy books.

• Supporters

Hmmm, wife, 4 kids and a dog take up a lot of my time.

I'm a member of the UK Garrison of the 501st Legion (screen accurate Star Wars Costume club. I have complete stormtrooper and Boba Fett costumes and working (slowly) on a Sandtrooper costume currently) - www.ukgarrison.co.uk or www.501st.com

PS3 MW2 online is my gaming choice (PSN id = BH8818).

Other than that, busy busy busy at work, which I quite enjoy, so all good.

Occasionally I get to go airsofting...

Those costumes are freakin' phenomenal! I want one!

You weren't at Sheffield's fright night for Halloween per chance, were you? I saw quite a lot of epic Star Wars costumes, a Boba Fett and Commander Cody being the most spectacular by a fair way. Battle marks and laser burns and the lot, it was freakin' amazing haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Those costumes are freakin' phenomenal! I want one!

You weren't at Sheffield's fright night for Halloween per chance, were you? I saw quite a lot of epic Star Wars costumes, a Boba Fett and Commander Cody being the most spectacular by a fair way. Battle marks and laser burns and the lot, it was freakin' amazing haha.

Not me at Sheffield. I was wearing it on halloween though, but in Weston super Mare, LoL. My trooper is "clean", but the Boba Fett is scratched to hell and back. Took ages getting the scratches on the armourm helmet and jetpack looking like the ones seen on screen. Days and days poring over reference photos and screenshots. Great costume though. Sign up to the forum and say hi. All the costumes are readily available to those willing to put in some leg work and research...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived