M4 barrel conversion on TM MP5A4

Angryrhyno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everybody, I'm putting an m4 long barrel on my old tm mp5 to give it a little more range and acuracy. M4 barrel fits, just need to find a nice "silencer" to cover the excess length sticking out the muzzle. Does anyone know if i need to uprate the piston/spring etc when i do this to make up for the longer barrel length? Let me know please. Cheers. R

Nope as long as there isnt any pessure loss from your seals in the hop-up you wont need to do anything

Its a 14 year old MP5 that i just rebuilt the gearbox not long ago with new grease etc. Seals looked fine to me then..I heard TM stuff is pretty bullet proof...or BB proof..doh

Nope as long as there isnt any pessure loss from your seals in the hop-up you wont need to do anything

I'm in Jersey too. My mate has lots of fields we have built bunkers and stuff in. Played at the Jersey site but wasn't impressed with the way its run. Will be playing in the Guernsey site soon hopefully which is why i'm adapting the MP5.

Archived