0.2g vs 0.25g

get_to_the_choppa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not really. Depends upon what type of gun you are using and its FPS and where you will play. For example I have one gun running at 340 FPS. I use .25 in it as it seems to me to give a little more range an helps punch trhough foiliage. For my support gun I use .2's as its a supprot gun running at around 320FPS and I tend to put a lot of rounds through it. My CCB gun I also use .2's at around 315FPS as its inside, close range and not to bothered about wind defelction.

So I would say that .2's are great for ccb and support guns. For woodland guns then you may need .25's as they are less likey to get deflected by wind, fly a bit further and can punch through leaves, however they are a bit slower than .2's so get to the target a fraction of a second later than a .2 would.

If you have a sniper then you need heavier weights still like .3, .4 or the like.

Basically I would get yourself a bag of .2's. Spend some time plinking in the back garden or at the site to set up your hop for the best spin, and have a blast using them. If youfancy trying .25's then you will need to set up the hop for them as well.

it actually depends on lots of factors, but roughly we are talking 30 to 60 FPS per 0.05g, certainly what i have experienced.

but my drag (500fps on .2's) fires 450 on 25's

my M4 (around 300 on .2's) is around 270-280 on .25's

ty

• 3 months later...

Archived