South Wales airsoft team

Overlordd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah, I'm starting up, getting everything sorted and going really cheap on something just to get me through the first 3 games to get me my UKARA then moving into the higher range GBBR's but I need somewhere to start as the only place I seem to find is Dragon valley airsoft, seems cool there but I really don't want to be starting this sport on my own. Need to get into a team

• Supporters

Good idea we need more sites to go to in the UK

I might start putting together a south Wales airsofting team

If you guys are in and around the area give me a shout

-A

Yeah, I'm starting up, getting everything sorted and going really cheap on something just to get me through the first 3 games to get me my UKARA then moving into the higher range GBBR's but I need somewhere to start as the only place I seem to find is Dragon valley airsoft, seems cool there but I really don't want to be starting this sport on my own. Need to get into a team

PM him this is an old thread!!

/End

Archived