Need help choosing a Sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Airsoft Forums UK

This is my first post so sorry if there are any mistakes.

I am looking to buy a Spring Sniper for myself from this website: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk

I am currently looking at two Spring Snipers:

M57P SNIPER SET

MAUSER BLAZER

I would appreciate your opinions, advice and any recommended guns which must be on www.justbbguns.co.uk or any other UK airsoft site which will paint the gun two tone.

Many thanks

Kieran

Seems like a pretty nice gun. Do you know how far I could push this gun with mods? (FPS and accuracy wise)

All Type 96 after market parts will fit, this & the VSR-10 are the 2 most upgradable snipers on the market. Go to ASPUK, great stuff on there.

• Supporters

If this is your first gun to skirmish with, like almost everyone else who does this, you will more than likely soon be pissed off with the sniper role. In which case, you should buy a A&K Dragunov SVD green 2-tone from Airsoft World on sale for £89.99 because it's got a good rep, is upgradeable, and I will buy it off you when you want an AEG.

• Supporters

If you're buying a sniper rifle.from.justbbguns, you're probably in the wrong mindset for it to be honest,get either a tm vsr or warrior l96- and be prepared to spend hundreds to get them right.

In airsoft sniping requires a lot of patience and effort, make sure you're up.to it first before taking the plunge.

Archived