Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fellowz23

ICS MP5 Swat Upgraded

2 posts in this topic

Make: ICS

Gun/Model: MP5 Swat

Accessories: Brand new ICS folding stock, 2 sliding stocks, Red dot sight, 2 High cap mags, Sling, Brand new King Arms Silencer, New King Arms Silencer Adapter, Active breaking MOSFET also il throw in a Firefox 11.1v Lipo.

Condition: Very good, Has had all new and upgraded internals but keeps jamming, but i think thats because i havnt got the Angle of the piston and all the stuff right but i can asure you there is NO damage to it at all.

It has a set of Element high speed gears, Ball Bearings not bushes, a reinforced gearbox but im not sure what make, ICS Upgraded Ally Piston/Spring Guide/Cylinder Head/Cylinder.

Also a Systema Area 1000 Ally Piston head, Element Hop-up bucking, Element shim set and a Modify Air seal nozzle.

And one of the best things, a brand new Mad Bull Black Python V2 6.03MM Tight bore Barrel 363mm.

Will throw in a new tub Gauder Phantom Teflon grease.

FPS: Not sure

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: All No

Price/Payment: £220 But make me an offer

Pictures:

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

And as you can see heres all the boxes and bags from the new stuff.

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Heres the adapter.

IMAG0064.jpg

I also have a KJ Glock 17 for £50 and some gear so drop me a pm if your intersted.

So just drop me a PM and remember cash only.

Thanks

Sorry meant Glock 27, il do the MP5 & Glock 27 for £270 come on need this gona.

Month old and 1 mag through it but 2 tone paint is coming off and il throw in some green gas.

IMAG0052.jpg

And better pick of the MP5.

IMAG0069.jpg

Thanks