new to the game and looking for help

sgtlexicus1982
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi ppl

i have played my first airsoft day this weekend after being a paintballer for over 2 years and if anyone asks me from now on airsoft is alot better for a hole host of reasons.

in the build up to my first day i have been reeding up on ukara and the fact that you have to wait toi get a normal gun unless you wont a two tone(why you would wont a two tone i dont know)

i have been looking at the wide range of weapons avaliable and have fell in love with the g36c and after using the g36c on saterday i defo wont to get 1 for my 1st gun.

however as there are so many desings for the g36c im unsure what wont to save up for,i have been looking at the tokyo marui as this has been recomended to me,if i do go for the tokyo marui are some of the other makes magazines etc compatable with it,also what batteries and chargers are recomended for the marui g36c???

any help will be grately apresheated

• Supporters

get an 8.4V 2200 Mah battery, nunchuck styl if you can.

as for mags, you will be hard pushed to not find any that fit, as marui are one of the largest companies, lots of other companes use their designs and dimensions, so mags are easy to find.

and get a decent charger, they are worth it to save your battery.

The TM G36C isn't worth the money IMO. The JG version or SCR are much better value for money. The will perform the same and are almost as good (TM are pretty much 100% reliable JG and SCR about 95%). The money you save will easily pay for a vest and another mag or 2.

I personally don't like the G36 range of guns but they are very good starter guns. But I would advise you to try as many guns as possible, ask other player so have a feel (of heir guns not other things), most will be happy to let you and it will give you an idea of what other guns are like. defiantly have a feel of an AK and an M4/M16.

Battery wise look here http://www.component-shop.co.uk/body_index.html

They sell good batteries and chargers at pretty low prices.

For kit I would look here http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/index.php again good kit at good prices.

Archived