Parts from ASPUK Arrived :)

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Parts arrived today & could not be more pleased :) Boosted my fps from around 390 with a .2 to 525 with a .2 :o

The only problem is the old spring guide in my gun has a hole in the middle where a rod goes through to stop it from wobbling I suppose, the new one does not so I cant fit that bit just yet.

Other than that all is good, the trigger box seems to be taking a beating so I will get some new sears soon, also for some reason when I fire the gun it knocks the mag out from the side it does not get locked in :P

P1030104_zpsb0eae92c.jpg

Stock parts taken out:

P1030105_zpsa049621b.jpg

New parts fitted :)

P1030107_zps55503983.jpg

Ugly orange :mad:

P1030092_zpse3746171.jpg

Not to worried about the fps at the moment, my sites limit for snipers is 500 but you have to be 18 to use them there no matter what fps.

Take out the alan key screw that holds the handle to the cylinder. (There is 2 small metal pieces DO NOT LOSE THEM! They will fall out of place but just use needle nose pliers to put the back)

One the handle is off you'll see the tip of the pin, just pull it out & thats it.

Archived