'Nam Gear

Wills
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys the title says it all,

I m Looking in to getting some nam era gear

I just want to know where i can get some

The shops have to be British local or not going to cost me a billion pound for P+P

I don't care if it's a surplus shop either,

Tigerstripe Bdu (not the crappy beta stuff that is thin and rips and itches you all over) at a decent price or surpluss

Jungle boots OD at a nice price or surplus

checked ebay but its american seller who sold for £8 but £25 P+P

Also what would you go for.....CA m15a4 (the none sportline version) or The TM m16vn?

Ta, Thanks

Will

Nam kit is not to hard to get hold of when you know what to look for.

My advice is get either a CA or G&P M16A1 or XM177. TM is good but for a little more you can get either of the 2 above. I have both in CA and they are great. I also have some nam webbing pouches if you are interested. Genuine article used in the last few years of the war.

I also have a belt spare so all you would need to do is find the suspenders and you are all set.

Drop me a PM if you are interested in any thing.

talking of nam and jungle stuff, have you guys seen that new site open in the midlands? i was up there a few weeks back and the nam type village is awesome!!! the buildings are raised off the ground on these walkways! apparently it was a ex MOD heavy caliber gun firing range! check this out......

The best place i have seen for picking up nam gear is the airsoft forums :)

I have found that. But I have picked up a fair bit on eBay. The problem is knowing what to get and how much i is worth.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived