The 'What have you just broken' Thread

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My JG m733 has seen better days lol , front sling mount snapped and the gun went barrel first to the ground and now has a fair wobble to it and the charging handle snapped so can't access the hop up so definatly looking to retire it for something else lol

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see... Tippmann stopped feeding for unkown reasons (pre chrono). My m14 was shooting 380 which is too hot for my site. Then when I went to test fire it the motor seemed to stop engaging the gears so I just got a loud whining noise. 3 of my 4 pistol mags were leaking, and to top it all off my gopro screen appears to of cracked through the case which is an interesting one. Oh and when my m14 was working it looked like the hopup wasn't working either. So yeah fantastic day of airsof!

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

How much will that bill set you back JC??,

my mag release catch screw came out a few months ago (July i think) back in a game, got all the way back to the car with all 4 bits only to then lose the screw....few months later, as in last Friday night getting ready, it falls out of my chest rig, typical after paying 11p for one from a hardware store....

note though, my other 3 RIFS needed the screws tightened! :lol:

20 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Serves you right for buying the Nuprol.

Get the IMI one which is what the Nuprol is a clone of.

Lol It came free when I got my We glock17. Still can't see why the spring popped off as nothing seems to be broke lol. 

• Supporters
9 hours ago, djben9 said:

How much will that bill set you back JC??,

my mag release catch screw came out a few months ago (July i think) back in a game, got all the way back to the car with all 4 bits only to then lose the screw....few months later, as in last Friday night getting ready, it falls out of my chest rig, typical after paying 11p for one from a hardware store....

note though, my other 3 RIFS needed the screws tightened! :lol:

Genuine parts don't exist unless you're in the US military supply chain, so I'm having a sapphire lens made to fit by a company that does glass for laser scientist types.  

A sheet of the sapphire 'glass' is about £300 so I'm hoping they'll cut one out of an off-cut from someone else's project! 

I didn't have to try hard to break this. Ordered all the way from Canadia land. Shocking quality :o Broke first time I used it and never loaded a single bb :D Refund asked for.

20171129_165735-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.f927d745b2e521375e2f0de5727629d1.jpg

16 minutes ago, warlord said:

I didn't have to try hard to break this. Ordered all the way from Canadia land. Shocking quality :o Broke first time I used it and never loaded a single bb :D Refund asked for.

20171129_165735-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.f927d745b2e521375e2f0de5727629d1.jpg

What Is it?

Just now, Georgeturner2001 said:

What Is it?

AK Adapter for an Odin M12 Speed Loader... allegedly :D

56 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Check the Airsoft 3D printing group on Facebook.. pretty sure someone posted about AK adapters the other day that looked 10x better than that does.

I've got @springs on the case :D

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

Just came across this thread in the ‘bowels of the the forum’ ! We need new tails of woe and pain , haven’t had a good laugh at someone else’s expense in ages ! 😈

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Just came across this thread in the ‘bowels of the the forum’ ! We need new tails of woe and pain , haven’t had a good laugh at someone else’s expense in ages ! 😈

2nd time its been resurrected....not many posted in-between, we must be careful users!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Archived