NEW GUN WHAT TO GET !!!

lukeyboy96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently have a Two Tone JG MP5A4 and i am looking for a new replacement for it please would you be able to suggest one for me.

I am looking for a gun between £100 and £200

So any suggestions would be great

This gun would be for regular skirmishes and not for backyard plinking so it would be around 330fps and a decent range and fairly accurate.

Thanks , Luke

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-GR-16-C...nt_ANHG0~0.aspx that.

A truly brilliant gun. I have had it for 2 years and it still works a treat. Stock, it shoot about 340 fps and 16 rps! Make sure you add the battery and charger.

read and watched all the reviews on these, and tbh they look awesome. 350 fps, folding sights, choice of stock (crane folding or solid).

Stubby M4's - Airsoft World

im saving up for one myself, they look awesome, get lots of good reviews, and are mostly metal.

(and also the a and k drum maggazine fits like a dream on this gun :D ) enjoy!

(ps, look below! there one right there! in my sig! xD)

read and watched all the reviews on these, and tbh they look awesome. 350 fps, folding sights, choice of stock (crane folding or solid).

Stubby M4's - Airsoft World

im saving up for one myself, they look awesome, get lots of good reviews, and are mostly metal.

(and also the a and k drum maggazine fits like a dream on this gun :D ) enjoy!

(ps, look below! there one right there! in my sig! xD)

Thanks for the replys. I had been looking at the G&G for quite a while to save up enough money. But what you said as made make up my mind so thanks. Also redsteel for the other the reply but I do not really like the stubbies.

That's a pleasure mate. P.S. If you get the G&G, you could also get a high speed motor to increase the Rate of Fire even more!!!

Archived