Marvin

TM M93R AEP, with 4 low-caps, 2 hi-caps, 2 batteries... (SOLD)

5 posts in this topic

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: M93R AEP

Accessories: 2 100 round mags, 4 39 round mags (3 pictured, found the other one after), RIS slide, Milforce Holster, 500mAh battery (as well as stock 200mAh)

Condition: Very good

FPS: 190-200fps with .2g

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Maybe - you can ask!

Pictures:

P5030261.JPG

P5030262.JPG

P5030263.JPG

P5030264.JPG

P5030265.JPG

I've also got the charge adapter (as the stock charger is Japan only), so you'll need a charger capable of doing NiMH and NiCD batteries, preferably with an adjustable charge rate too.

Whilst the FPS is low (as it always is on an AEP), the range and accuracy are both excellent, easily matching most AEGs on the skirmishing field due to TM's excellent hop-up unit.

The only other thing to mention is that the spring on the fire-selector is no longer there, but the fire selector seems to hold itself in place fairly well without it. (IE: the spring that 'clicks' the fire selector into place is not there). Fortunately, full auto is the down position, and you always seem to be using full auto when in the field.

I may trade, the worst I can do is say no, so try me.

I'm looking for around £140 for this lot at the moment. (Using Zero-One's site as a guide, new this lot would be about £250).

Thanks for looking

Simon

Price drop to £130 including postage. I need this gone!

Hi,

I'm interested if you still have it for sale. Can you post some new pictures because the previous ones aren't displaying.

Thanks

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: M93R AEP

Accessories: 2 100 round mags, 4 39 round mags (3 pictured, found the other one after), RIS slide, Milforce Holster, 500mAh battery (as well as stock 200mAh)

Condition: Very good

FPS: 190-200fps with .2g

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Maybe - you can ask!

Pictures:

P5030261.JPG

P5030262.JPG

P5030263.JPG

P5030264.JPG

P5030265.JPG

I've also got the charge adapter (as the stock charger is Japan only), so you'll need a charger capable of doing NiMH and NiCD batteries, preferably with an adjustable charge rate too.

Whilst the FPS is low (as it always is on an AEP), the range and accuracy are both excellent, easily matching most AEGs on the skirmishing field due to TM's excellent hop-up unit.

The only other thing to mention is that the spring on the fire-selector is no longer there, but the fire selector seems to hold itself in place fairly well without it. (IE: the spring that 'clicks' the fire selector into place is not there). Fortunately, full auto is the down position, and you always seem to be using full auto when in the field.

I may trade, the worst I can do is say no, so try me.

I'm looking for around £140 for this lot at the moment. (Using Zero-One's site as a guide, new this lot would be about £250).

Thanks for looking

Simon

Price drop to £130 including postage. I need this gone!

is your pistol still for sale mate?im very interested

is your pistol still for sale mate?im very interested

Sorry folks, this sold a long while ago...