Close To Real Combat (VIDEO) Preview

labo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Guys,

I am new to your forum. I would like to present an up & coming series of online videos, taking a closer look at the game of Airsoft. These videos will contain game footage, player interviews, how-tos and most importantly... product reviews and other informative stuff. This is a non-profit, independently owned project, which will hopefully gain notoriety and create more awareness for the sport.

Here is a "Sneak Peak" .

If you have any suggestions or ideas, or if you are interested in submitting "game footage" or "action shots" .. Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you, for your support.

Labo

Labzero Productions/

Team Snow-Dragons (Canada)

Hi guys,

Just the Intro vid looks aworsome :D i will keep my eye on this channel consider me as a subscriber :)

I film games too... at a much smaller reolisim level mind you but i am here if you want any help (dosnt look like you need it TBH)

Click on the link below to see my efforts at making a decent video :)

Thanks

Jack

Hi guys,

Just the Intro vid looks aworsome :D i will keep my eye on this channel consider me as a subscriber :)

I film games too... at a much smaller reolisim level mind you but i am here if you want any help (dosnt look like you need it TBH)

Click on the link below to see my efforts at making a decent video :)

Thanks

Jack

Thanks for the positive response Jack.

We'll keep you guys posted as we go along.

• Supporters

subscribed and will be keeping a close eye on this :) thanks for promoting the sport.

Canadian by any chance? its nice to see airsoft there seeing as the laws regarding it are very strict, i think you should really cover milsim and the average Sunday skirmish, PLEASE hammerhome to people that, yes they look realistic and we respect this and are responsible people, maybe airsoft from a lawman's POV would be quite good some of them arent aware of airsoft and finally that these CANNOT fire real bullet's or be converted too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived