YoungGunner

L85A2 (SA80) AIRSOFT RIFLE WITH EXTRAS

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Im selling my brothers Airsoft Gun for him. Its almost Brand New, only fired about 100 rounds. Its a L85A2 Assault Rifle. Its in Absolute Mint Condition. Its approx 340FPS and is very accurate. Comes with Scope, Torch, Magazine, Sight and all the usual bits you would expect. This was purchased from action hobbies a little while ago - please see this link Visit My Website At the time of purchase this cost £199.99 but they have now gone down in price slightly, my price is £120 plus £10 postage via Courier. Please send a message or feel free to send a text to: 07854334658. Many thanks.

I'll take it if you text me please :) so you dont think im a randomer !

thanks if you do

Considering how long ago this was posted (and the last time the seller was seen on the forum) I'd PM him.

He'll get an email telling him of the PM.

this all revolves on whether YoungGunner is still selling this

Hi, Im selling my brothers Airsoft Gun for him. Its almost Brand New, only fired about 100 rounds. Its a L85A2 Assault Rifle. Its in Absolute Mint Condition. Its approx 340FPS and is very accurate. Comes with Scope, Torch, Magazine, Sight and all the usual bits you would expect. This was purchased from action hobbies a little while ago - please see this link Visit My Website At the time of purchase this cost £199.99 but they have now gone down in price slightly, my price is £120 plus £10 postage via Courier. Please send a message or feel free to send a text to: 07854334658. Many thanks.

I'm guessing this has gone then?

Very interested mate still for sale?