How to attach pictures

Deva

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I know quite a few people might struggle to post pictures on the forums so here is 2 ways to do it.

Method 1:

Head over to http://imgur.com/'>http://imgur.com/ (you do not have to make an account, don't worry). Click the 'Computer' button (circled):

arhOYh9.jpg

Select the images you want to upload and press 'Open' (circled):

jKFVLMq.jpg

A box will summarise what you want to upload and give you the choice to add more images if you need to. Once ready press 'Start Upload' (circled):

mrEkoM2.jpg

The image(s) you select will get uploaded, when they are finished you will see this screen. Copy the 'Direct Link (email & IM)' text:

xbnqdXD.jpg

Come back to your post on the forums and click the Image button (circled):

wLywF2t.jpg

Paste in the direct link you just copied and press 'OK' (circled):

cUvNq8x.jpg

Done, the image will appear in your post in full size:

IUWZZIH.jpg

Method 2:

Make sure you have pressed 'Use Full Editor' if making a post, if making a topic you don't need to worry about this.

Click 'Choose Files' (circled):

5ATCPLH.jpg

Select the images you want to upload and press 'Open' (circled):

vhj11qu.jpg

Once the upload is complete, you can submit your post. The image(s) will show up as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post which people can enlarge by clicking on:

sviHG9I.jpg

If you're still having issues then PM me, but please have given both the above methods a shot because they are very easy.

Thank you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.