Sarge

PT Armour & others

4 posts in this topic

I am needing to sell 2 sets of authentic PT body Armour. I bought them from a costumier sale a year or so ago and they were used in the Black Hawk Down movie. As far as I can tell they were only used by the stuntmen & background guys (any "hero" sets went in special auctions) but they are authentic never the less.

They have been weathered with what looks like make up paint for that Somali dust effect.

No armour but they have a foam like insert that keeps the shape.

I have a figure in mind but truthfully I am not sure as to how much these go for!

Here are some pics:

87899734.jpg

91512474.jpg

14885718.jpg

Open to offers really - but nothing outrageous!

Also I have a set of repro PT armour - not sure of the make as I bought 2nd hand but are not too far out with the real jobbies. It has had a slight green dusting - £35.

Also for any WW2 players I have 1 repro British Para helmet, bought at same sale. It definately was used in Where Eagles Dare by the German faux Polish Paras (hence the Polish Eagle on the front), and may well have been used in A Bridge Too Far and lately in Bloody Sunday.

47406133.jpg

99236464.jpg

After £60ish for this one, although I am open to offers!

I have a couple of 37 pattern large packs also - £12.

All very usable things for skirmishing/reenacting or just for the film value. I just don't have the space any more.

Cheers.

pic of this please mate

Also I have a set of repro PT armour - not sure of the make as I bought 2nd hand but are not too far out with the real jobbies. It has had a slight green dusting - £35.

cheers

tom

Pics of the repro PT armour as requested - sorry for the delay...

73782927.jpg

87536580.jpg

I have a couple of replies for the others - how about £65 each for the real PT?

Thanks for the interest!

dont suppose ud take £25 since from those pics its looks a bit more that a dusting of green