Sniper/Marksman Advice

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been looking for a change off pace

So i thought i would give the Snipeing/Marksman role a go. My mate has lent me his scope (not sure what magnifcation it is but he says its good for the ranges you get at my site) which i have stuck on my M4 S-system

I was just wondering if anyone has any hints/tips for me because i havnt tried this role before

And BTW i am not one of these poeple who call them selfs snipers but are running around with the riflemen i mean holding back as hinden as possible to take out the odd trouble maker whilst relaying info to who ever bothers to turn up with a radio!!

Thanks

Jack

• Supporters

be patience, place your shots, be sure to flank / stay of course from the main assault, your main objective is just hold the flanking people back. if you get a decent position it should be easy to hold off a small army :)

i also noticed when i gave it go, people will get hit look around and decide it must of been a rebound or something, dont get stressed it happens, be prepared for a lot of shots to miss at long range depending on the day, just give a go mate you might be surprised with your performance or it could end up not to be your thing.

Thanks Top Dog

Yer i see what u mean about the rebound thing.... thats why i am staing with something that can go full auto ;)

Yer thanks this was helpfull

Archived