please help with my CA mp5k

lurch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i got the CA mp5k for my birthday and in my impatience i used rubbish bb's, they exploded in the gun and it is now truely buggered. i opened it up and the piston's teeth and one tooth from one of the gears. i then cleaned out the crap, replaced the piston and gears and greased it up but it still doesn't work all it does is clank a bit when i pull the trigger. if anyone has any idea's on how to fix it please let me know

• Supporters
i got the CA mp5k for my birthday and in my impatience i used rubbish bb's, they exploded in the gun and it is now truely buggered. i opened it up and the piston's teeth and one tooth from one of the gears. i then cleaned out the crap, replaced the piston and gears and greased it up but it still doesn't work all it does is clank a bit when i pull the trigger. if anyone has any idea's on how to fix it please let me know

resit the motor?

resit the motor?

yea i tried that but it didnt work, never mind eh. i'll just pay the £35 plus parts and get it done in a shop, cheers anyway

Archived