I need help please..

chimaria
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, hello my name is Joel, not new to airsoft, but new to computers, :P Anyway I'm putting a Laylax VSR SP150 Spring in my Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-Spec, When I get it of course. But, I will need to change a few things in order to use that spring. What I would like to know is, what would the FPS be if I put that spring in? Also, I would like to know what I would have to upgrade to use the spring. SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT BACK!! ~chimaria

• Supporters

just did a quick google.

NOTE: Use of Laylax VSR spring upgrades with stock VSR rifles is not recommended. Please contact our service team here at Combat South for advice.

also i think the 150 refers to m/s so it should be ~500fps

Ok, the reason I was going to buy that rifle is because it can adapt with any VSR spring, so I've heard. But what spring would you recommend to buy for it? I want at least 500 FPS, plus I would have to upgrade some of the parts in order to use it.

Look the thing is with sniper rifles you are not going to get a decent one for cheap it just dosnt happen

£170 is probily the cheapest you could get before you start buying the S**** ones

• Supporters

list of stuff you want to upgrade:

spring to give more power.

to do so, you need to make sure the gun will take this increase in power, so upgrading:

all the sears

new spring guide

new piston

piston head?

I would whack a fancy 6.01 tighbore in it

new hop up bucking at least, new chamber if you can afford

and to finish it off, a big Arse scope.

hope that helped

(not that I saw any real need to get in a paddy about it)

Archived