Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arkan54321

m4 and m9 for urgent sale

6 posts in this topic

hi

i have an gbb m4 assault rifle full metal gas blowback comes with its box and sling and quick pellet filler also comes with a jaming rod i will also throw in a little bit of gas great condition only been used in the house and not in a proper airsoft fight.

i have a m9-2 pistol full metal gas blowback great condition comes boxed with manuel.

iam looking for around 110 for the m4 and around 100 for the pistol or nearest offer

thanx

need these to go away by this week.

hi

i have an gbb m4 assault rifle full metal gas blowback comes with its box and sling and quick pellet filler also comes with a jaming rod i will also throw in a little bit of gas great condition only been used in the house and not in a proper airsoft fight.

i have a m9-2 pistol full metal gas blowback great condition comes boxed with manuel.

iam looking for around 110 for the m4 and around 100 for the pistol or nearest offer

thanx

need these to go away by this week.

hi fella where you from? i live in southampton and iff you live within driving distance will come and give you cash any day thats good for you.

hi fella where you from? i live in southampton and iff you live within driving distance will come and give you cash any day thats good for you.

hi mate i stay in dundee mate but i could post you it no problem if you want

what do you say i need them away by this week

thanx