2 posts in this topic

Make: ISC

Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine

Accessories: M4 rail cover, Iron Sight, AR15 Hand guard

Condition: Used

FPS: 350-380

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/no/no

Price/Payment: £160

This gun was bought for £325 (I know :/ its ridiculous price) I used it few time and had fun but now its just sitting in my trade. Its working all perfectly but I cut the battery wire to try PEQ battery pack but soon as I know it, It cost me too much and I figure I wont be using it anymore.

Its full metal body, Has no problem since I used it last time. It couldn't come with the kits and everything because I gave it all to my little brother. If you have any little better offer, then feel free to ask.

Make: ISC

Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine

Accessories: M4 rail cover, Iron Sight, AR15 Hand guard

Condition: Used

FPS: 350-380

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/no/no

Price/Payment: £160

This gun was bought for £325 (I know :/ its ridiculous price) I used it few time and had fun but now its just sitting in my trade. Its working all perfectly but I cut the battery wire to try PEQ battery pack but soon as I know it, It cost me too much and I figure I wont be using it anymore.

Its full metal body, Has no problem since I used it last time. It couldn't come with the kits and everything because I gave it all to my little brother. If you have any little better offer, then feel free to ask.

Hiya,

have you syill got this for sale if so how much and what is coming with it?

regards

Birchy