Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0RD_L0KI

Feed Problems :\

8 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I recently bought a Palco FP8 AEG airsoft rifle and it has some feeding issues, anybody shed some light? For anybody unfamiliar with this gun its the plastic gearbox version of Both Elephants XM8 AEG.

I know these guns are low end but some friends wanted to get into airsoft over the summer. We skirmish regularly on private land and this was the best gun for their budget, the gearbox seems to work fine but the gun fires inconsistantly. Spitting out bbs in random bursts, some lacking in power and accuracy. I think they are possibly getting obstructed or not feeding correctly from the magazine. HOWEVER the guns fire pretty consistantly if you wind the high cap mag wheel at the same time as you are shooting. Anybody know how to fix this?

Many thanks :)

Hop Up maybe done up to far?

i had something similar wrong with my old AGM M14, i just left it on single shot in which it fed quite reliably, somebody mentioned something about the piston not coming all the way back. i never got i fixed, but this might help

Hop Up maybe done up to far?

If so, how would I fix this? Ive adjusted the hop up extensively and it doesnt seem to make a difference. Is there something I would have to fix in the gun internals?

Thanks

MMM make make of mags are you useing?

How secure is the mag when it's in (does it wobble)? It may more likely be that when you are winding it you are adding upwards pressure to the mag resulting in a better feed.

MMM make make of mags are you useing?

The Mags are the standard BE/Firepower-Palco 400 round Hi Caps that came with the gun

How secure is the mag when it's in (does it wobble)? It may more likely be that when you are winding it you are adding upwards pressure to the mag resulting in a better feed.

No its locked in tight and fully wound :\ It only starts to shoot conistantly if you hold full auto and wind the magazine.