Dan Gilliam

abbadon101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Dan Gilliam is known, from another forum run buy Zero One, to be a major time scammer and fraudster. The charges that were brought against him have apparently been dropped so be on the lookout for him as he may soon be up to his old games.

Here are some details about him to give you a heads up.

User Name: canman, DanGilliam, Filth, Gemma, gillahouse, Godskitchen, pink_gsxr, Spider Dan, Tiesto, Deadmau5, E73045, SpaceCake, Btec, Stuntman, Superman, Batman.

Payment Email deadmau4(a)live.co.uk

Just a warning as he has scammed alot of people and will likely try again. I will try an find out his IP so I can pass it on to the admins and get him blacklisted on here if he isn't already.

Do you mind if I ask what his scams were?

Selling (or not) gear? Trying to buy RiFs illegally?

Just so I know what to look for incase I don't recognise the user name (on here or elsewhere)

Thanks

He was selling stuff he didn't ever have and never dispatched stuff he sold. He was using multiple accounts in order to rip as many people of as possible.

sigh here we go again. i use the zero forum alot, imo he won't be stupid enough to try it again seeing as the police are very aware of what he gets up too. just buy from well known sellers, check ukara numbers, don't send money via paypal as a gift and you should be fine.

Archived