what the hell is it called?!

jackarksey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys, ive really been wanting an ris rail for my m4 but cant for the life of me figure out how to find one. words have literally escaped me for trying to find one. my hanguard is rounded but has the holes to allow adding a rail to the underside/topside of said handguard. please could someone give me the buzz word for that piece of equipment or a link to a uk site that sells them. this has been driving me nuts for ages! if it helps i have the g&g gr16 with blowback. god i feel like a noob... thanks.

Well i havnt heard about RIS Rails that you can clip in to the holes (are you defently sure that is what there there for)

I know you can get replacement hand guards with look very cool and are simple to install

HA as i was looking for a example i cam across these

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=3479

Dose this solve your question??

• Supporters
Well i havnt heard about RIS Rails that you can clip in to the holes

you just linked some :D the holes in the product you linked screw into the holes in the hand guard. ;)

I know i guess i made my self look like a idot with out explaneing it

When i was looking for handgaurds i came across what he was looking for (i guess i didnt explane it well enought haha)

• 2 months later...

Archived