Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eurofighteruk

gun clearout sale

10 posts in this topic

Hi all im new to this so hear gose iv not been airsofting for at least 12 months now so i need to sell most of my pistols and guns im open to offers on all my items so please contact me

first for sale is my gas blow back glock 18c with one mag metal top slide and a threded barrel i also have a bottom part of the gun in spares wich i will give yoy as well i cannot test the mag as iv got no gas so there up for sale.

second for sale is my beretta elite 1a wich is a very nice gun gas blow back again with one mag the make of the gun is western arms

last of all for the pistols is a p14.45 H.R.T SPECIAL PARA ORDNANCE with one mag western ars again

m16 with a metal bodie and 2 mags tokyo mariu

spas 12 pump action shootgun with at least 10 cartridges

iv got a few pictures if wanted and im open to good offers on all my stuff for sale as i have said before i cannot test the mags for leeks but they have been cleaned and oiled before they were put away last time i went im am based in blackpool which are now in the premier league not for long i bet lol but at least where there thankyou for looking ANDY

how much for the glock 18c fella?

hi bud, has the spas12 got the stock fitted?

im interesed so pm me and we will see if we can sort something out

cheers

steve.

hello welcome to the forum, firstly when posting try to use the template it makes things so much easier to read,add a rough price guide so people know what sort of price your looking for and try not to use abreviations because it looks more profesional and its easier to read.... anyway how much is the glock and the m16 please can you email me some pictures and prices to hazprentice_@hotmail.co.uk

regards harry :)

once again welcome to the forum:)

how much for the glock 18c fella?

hi thankyou for takeing intrest in my post like i said in my post im open to offers on anything first come first served if you send me your email address i can send you some pictures .

i started airsoft many years ago at phonixe airsoft nottingham with my mates but most of them have moved on or gone to live away so im on my own still keeping one or 2 guns like my sr 47 and my gold desert egal .. the reason im open for offers is because im not sure how much it is worth i dont remember how much i paid for it so open to offers the last time i sold somthing was on a site ukan i think not sure

thankyou again ANDY

interested in m16,

pm'd

bensmith_08@hotmail.co.uk

interested in m16,

pm'd

bensmith_08@hotmail.co.uk

interested in Spas, beretta a1.

please send me pics and prices please

peter.birchmore@live.co.uk

M16 NOW SOLD

GLOCK 18C METAL SLIDE ONE MAG THREADED BARREL £65 NOT SURE IF MAG AS LEAKS

BERRETA A1 £70N POSTED NOT SURE IF MAG LEAKS

PARA £65 POSTED ONE MAG NOT SURE IF ANY LEAKS

SPAS 12 WITH 10 SHELLS £70 POSTED

WHEN THERE GONE THERE GONE

can i see a picture of the spas please and is it tokyo marui?