hey all!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all. Just thought I would drop buy and introduce myself. I’m Mark, I’m quite new to airsoft but I have my own gear. I haven’t been skirmishing in ages but hope to change that. I was a member of another forum but decided to leave it as after asking a few well informed questions some of the veteran players decided to ridicule them and many of the noobs. So after searching around i decided to join here! I know I’m in for a better experience this time.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Where did you have your bad experience? Not good to hear this kind of thing.. means people could be put off before they even start.

• Supporters

which forum was that?

Yer i got that on my local airsoft forum every question i asked (when i was starting out) was made fun off and when i made a team the wouldnt stop ripping into me saying that i think i know everything and the admin even changed my Sig into "Chairsofter of the year 09" and reduced my post count from about 100 posts to 0 again

But dont worry you wont get that here :) welcome

• AF-UK Founding Member

We have

• No Arguing

Don't argue, if you feel offended by the comments of another user or believe a post is offensive, report it to the moderators, and they or I will be deal with it. Starting a fight may result in sanctions for all those involved. Our first decision is our final one!

• Be nice to other forum users

Treat others as you would like to be treated to yourself. There is absolutely no need to be abusive on these forums. If you are then your posts/threads will be edited or deleted, you may be given a warning, you may get your account suspended, and persistent offenders will be banned.

and

• Racial, Sexual and Religious Equality

This site makes no discrimination between people of different race, gender or religion. Airsoft is a sport for all, and these forums reflect that. We welcome everyone except those who demonstrate intolerance toward others.

If you had read the rules you would know :P

But yeah I think it covers it pretty much.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. As for which forum it was I dont really want to get into mud slinging so lets just say one that was far below this fine forum. I always thought that we should encourage new players so our hobby could expand but obviously there are some that don't. I will probably ask questions that some people will think are dumb but thats what the forum is here for right? haha :D

Archived