New to Forum + Airsofting

TomL96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone,

I just joined this forum and really excited for it. I just recently bought my first airsoft sniper rifle, the L96. I have seen hundreds of videos on airsofting on youtube and I am dying for a skirmish. Too bad I live in Hong Kong..

One question:

Other than the L96 Sniper rifle I would like to get secondary gun preferably one like the MP5 or such, because I understand I can't always just use a sniper. Do you guys have any recommendations on guns I can get cheaply? I don't want to spend too much as I had already spent most of my money on the L96.

Thanks,

Tom

• Supporters

at the minute i have a m1911 and/or mp5k (although the mp5k is starting to fail me)

however my suggestion would be to combine the two as it were and get a glock 18c (full auto pistol)

nutster

Glock 18c eh?

Alright if i have time tomorrow or day after I will go check out if the stores have it

do you mean this one?

looks pretty nice

but is it expensive??

• Supporters

yes that or the TM one (more than CYMA)

CYMA not to much here in the UK, around £50

nutster

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I am just joined this forum,and I have a quastion.I live in Battersea,and basically playing arsoft at London Bridge,but it is indoor site.So.I am looking for a woodland site in SW london,if somebody know about a outdoor site around SW london,please replay me here,or privat to [email protected] with the locaiton,and adress pls.

Thank you for everybody.

Archived