darren

Classic Army M15A4 CQB with m203 & glock ect

14 posts in this topic

hi i am giving up airsoft as have bad back and i have a large amount of guns ect

i have a Classic Army M15A4 CQB with fill up rated barrel, piston, motor a real great gun it has a mad bull m203 lancher bolted to the riz & a m203 and a tactical torch and lazzer and 2 hi-cat mags there is 3 or 4 new polly batterys & charger with this they are new and have never been used all this would cost the best part of £700 to buy i have had this for around 2 years

i am in southanpton i can meet up with anyone that wants this or can post recorded post i an open to offers

gas glock 18 £40

bfg £65 with 100 rounds

30 bags of .25g tm ammo £8 each

smoke & bb granads & flashbangs £2 each

i have also more things ill add later and pic's as well

Morning.

I am interested in your Classic Army M15A4 and would like to know the price for the weapon on its own and with the M203 ?

Also wondering what else you had, Classic Army wise or any Pistols you have ?

Classic Army M15A4 CQB with up rated madbull barrel, piston, stemma motor a real great gun it has a mad bull m203 lancher bolted to the riz & a new m203 and a tactical torch and lazzer and 2 hi-cat mags there is 4 new polly batterys & charger

also included is 1 can of gas, gas luricant spare grenade valves & seals

£290 cash £300 posted recorded post

Image0085.jpg

Image0084.jpg

gas glock 18

1x mag & can of gas £43

Image0088.jpg

bfg £65 with 50 rounds

bfg £65 with 50 rounds

ill include some spare pins with the grenade

9mm blanks 1 box of 50 £10

Image0089.jpg

30 bags of .25g tm ammo £7 each

Image0086.jpg

smoke & bb granads£2 each & flashbangs £1.50 each

Image0087.jpg

glock 17 blank £65

any chance of an individual pic of those lipos?

PM'd you about BFG and ammo.

hi i am giving up airsoft as have bad back and i have a large amount of guns ect

i have a Classic Army M15A4 CQB with fill up rated barrel, piston, motor a real great gun it has a mad bull m203 lancher bolted to the riz & a m203 and a tactical torch and lazzer and 2 hi-cat mags there is 3 or 4 new polly batterys & charger with this they are new and have never been used all this would cost the best part of £700 to buy i have had this for around 2 years

i am in southanpton i can meet up with anyone that wants this or can post recorded post i an open to offers

gas glock 18 £40

bfg £65 with 100 rounds

30 bags of .25g tm ammo £8 each

smoke & bb granads & flashbangs £2 each

i have also more things ill add later and pic's as well

Hi mate i am seriously interested in everything you have.......it would need posting to me....wot would be the price of it all

Hi mate i am seriously interested in everything you have.......it would need posting to me....wot would be the price of it all

ok give me a call 07535837837