g&p magpull sentry

luiz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i was thinking of buying this gun,love the look of it but dont know how it performs, has anyone got this gun? if so whats the range like? can anyone recommend an alternative m4 style gun around the 400 pound mark.i prefer long range because i play outdoors

I have the G&P Vltor Sentry. Its exactly the but with a different receiver. Its a great gun. Works really well range wise. Would recommend fitting a tight bore barrel to help with groupings. I also run an 11.1v lipo battery in this gun and it just makes it awesome. Another gun for around that price thats great is the King Arms Blackwater BW15 Carbine. A great gun and a bit different if that what your looking for. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Magpul Sentries Are Great, But I Prefer The G&P Magpul Moe M4's - As it has Great G&P Internals, With Magpul Ergonomic Externals!

Also there is a thread similar to this open, might wanna keep an eye on that too..

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/13163-best-m4-in-the-l300-to-l500-bracket/

-Wardeneo

Archived