Best .25 bb's

Pandysec
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry, if this has been done, for some reason on the iPhone app there is no search option.

Now I'm running a h&k g36 with 6.03 tightbore, madbull hop up and m100 spring.

I was told that .25 would improve my accuracy, but which ones?

It defo would increase accuracy. Madbull BBs are pretty much the best BBs I have personally used, although ICS, ASG Blaster and King Arms make very good quality too. I only use .2 to chrono my gun after teching, n .25 or .28 for skirmishes.

Note: It will not just improve accuracy, but range too due to better flight against wind resistanve and it'll maintain its velocity much better.

blaster devil diamond grade are very good, also as said by silk madbull make good ammo as for range there wont be much difference other than they will stay on target longer there was a thread with details of some research sumone done comparing bb weight and ranges/power ect will have a look later and see if i can find it for you.

ASG Blaster and Madbull BBs have been great in my AEG. Tried a couple of other brands and had a few jams and misfeeds. May be coincidence, but for consistency, I use Blasters only now. Socom Tactical have the best price I found for them at the mo (£13.50 for 6000 0.25g BBs), and a 10% discount if you check their facebook page and use the code.

• 2 weeks later...

It defo would increase accuracy. Madbull BBs are pretty much the best BBs I have personally used, although ICS, ASG Blaster and King Arms make very good quality too. I only use .2 to chrono my gun after teching, n .25 or .28 for skirmishes.

Note: It will not just improve accuracy, but range too due to better flight against wind resistanve and it'll maintain its velocity much better.

Agreed... Having Used Madbull Precision, King Arms, Excells, Asg Blasters, ICS Any Many Others, My Top 3 Would Be The Madbull Precisions, ASG Blasters and Excells (in that order too).

-Wardeneo

Archived