M4 buying problems :(

"Banshee"
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys just need a little advice,

I am currently trying to find an AEG but it must be an M4 platform, Metal, Great durability and performance and have a RIS system .

i have a budget of £250 to £300 and I'm finding it difficult to choose a good quality weapon.

Thanks.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=GPAEG008BK found this. looked at all the reviews (not from sponsored youtube channels becuase its their job to get you to buy the guns, so of course their going to rate it up.) but the reviews seem solid and its quite a solid gun.

http://www.swindonai...hine-27p357.htm

have a look at this is it of interest? im in the same position as you and looking for the same spec as you

Seen the reviews. It seems to be a good entry level weapon but its not quite for me, simply because you get what you pay for and i've seen them going for about £150. However, if you are getting into the sport then that seems to be acceptable, but prefferably i want to have more bang for my buck. i saw an A&K Masada which looks completely badass going for about £250 so for me its between the G&P Magpul MOE M4, A&K Masada or the ICS M4 RIS.

Seen the reviews. It seems to be a good entry level weapon but its not quite for me, simply because you get what you pay for and i've seen them going for about £150. However, if you are getting into the sport then that seems to be acceptable, but prefferably i want to have more bang for my buck. i saw an A&K Masada which looks completely badass going for about £250 so for me its between the G&P Magpul MOE M4, A&K Masada or the ICS M4 RIS.

oh sorry mate i assumed you was a newbie like me lol

Archived