killjoy513

L96 for sale

10 posts in this topic

hey mate, very interested, can you hold on to it for about a week and a half and il give you 95 all in

i would be happy to but couldnt you stretch to £110 i did pay £170 for it plus the bbs are a bonus

btw are you near canterbury? because it would be easier for postage reasons

i would be happy to but couldnt you stretch to £110 i did pay £170 for it plus the bbs are a bonus

btw are you near canterbury? because it would be easier for postage reasons

i live in leicester so id rather you posted it, sorry, and i think i can stretch to 100

thanks for your interest ,id like to see what other offers i get by the end of the week if no improvement on your offer i will consider it but as it stands i will lose around £20 on postage which is to much and i would end up with less than half the money i bought it for

regards

hey is this still avaliable if so whats the price of p&p to fareham ??

thx haz nd r you interested in a 2 tone socom m14 that and 60 pounds kinda covers costs

thx haz nd r you interested in a 2 tone socom m14 that and 60 pounds kinda covers costs

im kinda looking for money sorry mate but postage would cost around £10 to anywhere in the country so in total looking for £120 plus P&P and 3,000 bb,s and a sling thrown in for free

im kinda looking for money sorry mate but postage would cost around £10 to anywhere in the country so in total looking for £120 plus P&P and 3,000 bb,s and a sling thrown in for free

hiya i am very very interested in this gun ill persuade someone to lend me the money soon enough so ill be able to buy it :D

hiya i am very very interested in this gun ill persuade someone to lend me the money soon enough so ill be able to buy it :D

fantastic pm me when you r ready and hav the money and I'll get it all ready